Chapter 7

TRIGGER WARNING
- Non con touching
- Attempt at rape
- Reference to a past rape

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

You guys are going to hate me at this point but i swear this story ends well

Dream got his phone out to text Eret, warning him that he wouldn’t be able to work for a few weeks or so, simply not feeling like it. They were very comprehensive, saying that they would give him some money anyway during his break. He smiled at this; he didn’t know if he would ever go back there since Techno, but he wasn’t sure. He still needed to figure some things out.

Alright, so he said to Technoblade he was his boyfriend now. Because they both wanted that. Guess the tensions that were happening during his class were just frustration. He knew this was a thing, that happened more often then not; people hating each other before realizing it was all just to be with them.

Techno seemed to love him back, being a big overprotective pig and all, which really, considering his current situation, he did not mind at all. It actually made him feel good to have someone like him on his side. And hot as well.

He blushed a bit to himself, getting up from his bed. In front of him, Karl and Sapnap were still in a deep sleep. He panicked a bit and checked the door. It was locked. He sighed in relief and went to take a shower.

He didn’t know what Techno had used, but he didn’t feel pain anywhere anymore. Sapnap said their teacher (because god he still was his teacher) used some kind of glowing lube that he applied on every bruises. He went in the bathroom and took off the shirt Sapnap gave him; all his hickeys were gone, even Techno’s. He bit the inside of his cheek, it was probably better if it meant a ny trace of Punz was gone as well . He sighed and took off the rest of his clothes, entering the shower.

Damn him. He prayed everyday for something horrible to happen to this man. And to think he was still out there, because of course he would! Why wouldn’t he leave him alone. What the fuck did he do to deserve that. And why the fuck was this man still unpunished?!

He closed his eyes, letting the hot water hit his body. Thinking about this would only make it worst. He took his shampoo and applied it on his body. He hissed a bit in pain when he passed the hands on his sides, seeing it was a bit red. Hm, maybe Techno forgot about here? Although i t didn’t seem like him . He passed his hands on it again; it was near his rib-cage, and he had to bite his lip to suppress a noise. Well that worrying. He guessed he could put some pomade on it in case.

H e finished taking his shower and got out, drying himself with a towel that he surrounded his waist with. He poured some of the pomade on his sides, rubbing a bit. It should feel better in a couple of minutes.

He went to the room, seeing his friends still asleep. He was pretty sure they stayed awake the entire night, paranoia helping them do so. As for Dream, he thinks Technoblade played a big part in him being relaxed. He got back in his bed and took his sheets in his hands, inhaling.

Cherry .

He blushed and giggled. He didn’t want to go to class. He wanted to sleep.

And dream about Techno .

------------------------