Chapter 8

/!\ TW :
- attempt at rape
- a piece of shit starting to finally get what he deserves

When Punz was taken away by Bad to the infirmary, Techno didn’t feel the slightest ounce of regret or pity. That bastard had somehow tricked him, knowing Bad and his usual want of following the rules would come in. That bastard deserved to get stabbed, or even loose his arm.

He crossed his arms, and nodded to Bad. He needed to find his father anyway to figure out things about what the hell was going on with Tommy and make sure he was alright.

When they walked out of the room, he took his phone out and texted to Bad

Techno: He has the driver and the video. He might use it at his advantage; please keep an eye on him. He engaged someone to hurt Tommy and I need to look over that raccoon

Bad: Don’t worry I’m on it. Go help your family. I’ll make sure Dream’s safe. Skeppy will find whoever did that to your brother and to Dream

Bad: yeah he told me about the people’s pictures you sent by mail by the way. He’ll update you on his work tomorrow.

Techno: Good.

Techno huffed and tapped his hoof on the floor. Damn, he had been so close to killing this piece of shit. If only Bad didn’t think ahead or have good morals. But he could count on the diamond hybrid to not be as kind.

He didn’t even get back to his normal self, just taking a coat and leaving the office as fast as he could. But when he was in the corridor, he thought of something. He went in front of his office door, and frowned at the broken door. His guts, well more like his voices, were warning him, as if this might be a problem. He sighed and got his phone out.

Techno: Hey. Could you fix my office’s door? Spell and all that.

Foolish: Ofc! For when?

Techno: Like asap?

Foolish: I’m on it! :D

Techno walked rapidly, before running as fast as he could to the hospital. He called his father.

“Oh hi Tech!” he had his usual happy voice. He kinda prefered it to what was yet to come

“Tommy’s at the hospital. Will explain once I’m there” He cut the call, not bothering to wait for an answer from his father.

He had a blade in his extra-dimensional pocket, and he wouldn’t be afraid to use it on this doctor.

----------------------

Punz looked at the demon. “Who are you texting to, Professor Halo?”

Bad turned his head slowly toward him, and the student actually got scared. His eyes were a milky white, glowing in the dim lighting of the corridors and in the total darkness of his hood, and he could swear his horns were bigger now; but they kept walking to the infirmary while Punz applied pressure as much as he could on his arm, that was bleeding a bit too much. But the teacher didn’t seem to care so much. Can’t really blame him though. He knew what he’d done to Dream.

“If you dare speaking directly to me ever again I will make sure that you get a special place in Hell. Understood?”

Punz sighed and nodded. Silence it was. But not for Bad apparently.

“I know what you did to Dream. And the shadows better be wrong when they tell me you almost did the same to Karl. I know you stole the driver, and I know you stole Techno’s dagger. You will pay for your crimes, Punz. I hope you’re aware of that.”