Chapter 10 (Final)

Punz realized something while laying in the pool of blood.

He had always wanted his parents to die.

They deserved it so fucking much. It felt really good to be kind of free.

He was slowly realizing that, his childhood, wasn’t normal. No wonder he ended up this fucked up. No parent should teach their child how to kill at… How old was he at the time? He forgot.

Young. That’s what matters.

Well, not to his parents apparently. Emotionless fuckers. He’d thought he would end up like them and hated them for that. For making him.

But that was until Dream.

---------------------------------------

He wanted to be a Knight, just to annoy his father, who wanted him at the head of the Company. A rebellious act, some might say. That was supposed to be no longer then 3 months or so before he went back to home school.

But, he’d met Dream, and everything changed.

He remembered flirting with him. Wanting him to pay attention. But Dream was so smart, he knew Punz was in for the lust only. For the body. To have him as a kind of possession, an object.

So it never happened. Dream rejected him all the time.

His snarky replies, the way he would tell Punz to fuck off or suck someone else’s balls. Everything made him mad. Drove him crazy. Because the more Dream was rejecting him, the more he thought of ways of shutting his mouth up, carve his mark on him, his freckled pale skin. All of this, and he couldn’t even get it because he never had the balls to. Thinking of reputation and such.

Until one day, he just snapped.

-------------------------

It felt good. Dream was crying, but it felt right to see this emotion on his face. Serves him right for being such a hot pest with him.

He had masturbated them both in the lockers, after drugging him. And god, those noises. Saved on his phone forever. To listen to later in his private moments.

Like a drug. He didn’t think he could ever get enough of those.

But of course, that bitch had to a ct and crush his phone in pieces . At first, he would admit that he was kind of worried. Because he had to explain his parents why a high class student like Dream destroyed his phone. And he couldn’t lie to his parents not like them and, well…

“Oh, is that all?” his mother had asked, her tea in her hand, that she drank cold for some reason.

P unz’ mouth was agape, and he answered, kind of shocked of this reaction “Y-yes?! I- uhm-”

“Well then next time you should think of saving it on multiple devices. It would save you the troubles.” His father said

And that…

Yeah.

-------------------------

Hold on. Why was he addressing this man as his father.

He’s not.

No. He’s the result of an experimental breeding between his mother and a specie. Because his father never wanted to fuck his mom. Because he didn’t like women in general.

And his biologic father got executed. For rape.

Something they both organized. Somehow that made everything worst.

His life was a fucking lie.

Now wonder he snapped; he had nothing to loose anyway.

Those species had a demon on their side, and Sapnap was half-demon. And so by attacking Karl, he was in some deep shit.