School Crush

Your Kim Y/n, 16 years old and you live with your parents and you are an only child. You have a senior - Jeon Jungkook and you have a BIG FAT crush on him. When you both see each other in school, you just stare into each other eyes. Last week you even complimented his shoes and that's big progress for you. Your dad won't let you date unless you are 18, which sucks so you just go with whatever.

Right now you are getting ready for school 

After that you left. 

Your father dropped you as your mom went to work and your father was going to work as well. You went inside as you found your locker and took the books you needed. You closed your locker and was about to go but found Jungkook starring at you, you got startled and dropped your books, you hurriedly picked them up as you ran to your class.

(Way to make it obvious)

You ran to your class as you took the first seat as you opened your books and started reading.

~Time skip~
It was now lunch break, you were on your way to the cafeteria but you saw Jungkook entering the cafeteria, your first instinct was to run out but you calmed yourself down. You then went inside, took a tray and got the food, you saw an empty table which was perfect for you since you don't like having friends, all your ex friends only liked you for the money. 

You sat down and started eating as a girl came and gave you a piece of paper and ran away. You opened it and it said "Meet me behind the bleachers after school"

                                                                                                              -JJK 

You smiled a bit before eating back..

~time skip~
You were now behind the bleachers and you saw Jungkook nearby as you went near him.

Y : Hey.

Jungkook : Listen, it's obvious that we both like each other, so would you like to go out with me?

Y : I-I'm not allowed to date.

You thought that he thought of you as a child so you were real time embarrassed.

Jungkook : Oh, When are you allowed to?

Y  : When I am 18...

Jungkook : That's just 2 years, I can wait for you ;)

(sister shook)

You were sister shook but then you spoke.

Y : I-I-.

(yes, this is what you spoke)

Jungkook : But, can we at least be friends?

You nodded as he smiled and ruffled your hair.

Y : Yah!

Jungkook chuckled as you ruffled his hair.

Jungkook : wHoA wHoA WhOa!

(you started it mf)

Y : You started it.

You laughed as he chased you and you ran...

Ya'll started dating when you were 18 and it was the best thing because you knew each other more than anyone.