Room 341

You were packing your bag, more like stuffing it. You are Choi Y/n, 17 years old and a teenager who just got her heartbroken. Your boyfriend - Jeon Jungkook aka the Mafia's son is your ex boyfriend. He didn't give a reason or anything he just said 'I can't date you' and left. It's been almost a month since your break-up. Your parents didn't even know Jungkook as your boyfriend so that's why they are forcing you to on this school trip. The worst situation that your hoping is that you will run into him as you both are in the same school. Anyways, back to the story. 

You just packed your bag as you got ready to get to bed.

~Time skip~

You woke up at 7 am sharp as you went and got ready as the bus leaves by 9:40. You were least interested in looking 'pretty' so you just threw on a hoodie and didn't put any makeup on.

You wore :-

You then saw the time and it was 9:15, thats when you left, you had your suitcase and a bag on your shoulder, you were walking to school as your parents had to leave for work. The trip was for a week, when you dated Jungkook, no one dared to mess with you as he was the soon to be Mafia. You were kind of worried what would happen. You just shrugged it off and continued walking. 

~Time skip~
You just reached the school you went straight to the playground as the buses and other were there. You saw a girl with almost 4 suitcases was struggling to walk, you went towards her.

Y : Hello, Good Morning. Do you want help?

??? : Stay away from me, the only one who needs help is you.

Y : Excuse me? 

??? : Jeon Jungkook, You dated Jeon Jungkook. That's enough to know about you. Now Fuck off

Y : Uh okay bitch

You just made your to the bus as you had nothing to say, you were all bold, about yourself and all before the break up, but after you turned weak and you hated it. 

You went inside the bus as you saw some people, on the left seat there was one seat and on the right there were 2, you went to sit on the left one as you put your suitcase in the carrier over you. You put on your headphones as you got drowned in the songs. 

~Time skip~
You saw the time and it was 9:35. The bus was about to leave as the teacher was counting heads. 'Lucky' for you, the class clown and the whole bus were a bunch of extroverts and there you were.

Soon someone entered the bus as you got shook, 

The one and only - Jeon Jungkook 

You were frozen at your spot as you saw him, your eyes met as you both were starring at each other. 

John (class clown and your bully) : Hey Y/n.

Y : ...

You were not starring at Jungkook but he was.

John : Speak.

He said grabbing your wrist as you whinced in pain. 

Y : Fuck off asshole

John : Come, sit with me.

Y : No, thanks

John : Speaking back I see.

Y : Yeah thats how a conversation works jackass.

You said as you put your headphones back on and rested your head on the window.

Jungkook sat behind you as the whole bus went 'OoOoOoOOoOo'

You couldn't hear them as you were listening to songs.

~Time skip~
You guys have been driving for about 3 hours, the whole bus except you and Jungkook were playing games and all. Soon the bus stopped as a lot of students wanted to go to the washroom and some were hungry. But you were just lost in your songs the whole time. A lot of students got off as you felt a stinging pain in your stomach, you looked at the bus and only Jungkook and you were there. You looked at the date and it was almost your period date.

Y : Fuck.

You said as you grabbed your bag and ran off the bus. You went to the washroom as you got changed and went back on the bus, the bus was now filled and as you got inside it started driving. You hurried and went and sat down. 

~Time skip~
You reached the hotel as you were struggling to get your suitcase off, you kept pulling and pulling but it wasn't of any use. You saw a tattooed hand, you recognized it in a second. Jungkook got the suitcase down as you didn't look at him and just got off. You went to the receptionist as you saw 2 room keys with the same number -room 341, you just took on as you went to find the room, you found it as you got in and saw the same hand entering the key in the lock before you, you looked up and saw Jungkook. 

Y : I-I'll go find another room.

Jungkook : There's no room left, unless you want to sleep in the janitor's room, get in.

You thought for a second about the janitor room but you just got in.

Part 2 will come soon ;)