Done

Y : THEN WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU KISSING HER BACK?!

Jk : GOD! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! CHILL A BIT!

Y : 'CHILL'?! JEON JUNGKOOK IF YOU JUST FELL OUT OF LOVE THEN YOU COULD'VE SAID SO!

Jk : WH- ARE YOU SERIOSULY SHITTING ME RN?! IT WAS ONE KISS Y/N!

You scoffed as your tears were finding there way down but you held them down.

Jk : Lets go to bed.

He said coming towards you.

Y : GO TO BED WITH THAT SLUT, YOU ASSHOLE!

Grabbing your phone, you were making your way towards the door.

Jk : What're you doing?

Y : WE'RE DONE!

You said leaving his house.

You're Kim Y/n, 17 years old. You lost your parents when you were 9 years old and you have been living by yourself since. You have been dating Jeon Jungkook, the school's badboy for about 3 years. Today was a school club night where you and Jungkook just got back from but you caught him making out with a girl in the club and he is not even guilty for it! You were not going to waste your time on a guy who doesn't give a shit about you. You caught Jungkook doing all these kind of things with other girls many times but he always asks for a 'second chance' but this time, you've had enough.

BACK TO THE STORY.

Getting out of the house, you slammed the door as it was already 4:12am. You sighed walking towards your apartment as you heard Jungkook yelling your name. You ignored him as you kept walking. Soon he held your wrist as he pulled you towards him.

Y : GO AWAY!

Jk : I'm sorry.

Y : I'M SORRY TOO JUNGKOOK!

Y : I'M SORRY FOR LOVING YOU! I AM SORRY FOR CARING ABOUT YOU! I'M SORRY FOR TRUSTING YOU! I'M SORRY FOR THINKING THAT YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME-

Jk : LOVE! I LOVE YOU.

Y : Well too bad, cause we're done. 

Jk : JUST GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE Y/N!

You frozen lips let out a shaky chuckle as you turned around and walked away leaving him.

~Next Morning~

Waking up from the alarm, you went to the washroom to get ready for school. You wore

You left for school as you reached, everyone was looking at you and talking about you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You left for school as you reached, everyone was looking at you and talking about you.

Girl #1 : She is SO stupid, how can she let Jeon Jungkook go?

Girl #2 : Ikr

You ignored the idiots as you went to your locker and when you opened it, you found Jungkook's pictures and chocolates and flowers in them. You got pissed as he thought this was funny, you threw everything on the floor and ripped his pictures off as you slammed the door and went to class.

~Time skip~

School ended as you were walking home as you didn't have a shift at work today, walking past the lockers you heard rain drops. You saw everyone running back inside the school as you suddenly saw Jungkook beside you. You rolled your eyes as you went to the school's parking lot getting all wet as everyone was just waiting for the rain to stop.

~Time skip~
You were in your apartment as the door bell rang, you opened it as you had a glass in your hand as you were drinking water just now. You opened it and it was him Jeon Jungkook.

He saw you as he smiled as you rolled your eyes.

Jk : Can we talk?

Y : I'm listening.

Jk : Y/n, I'm really really sorry for what I did.

You asked him to come inside as he did you handed him a glass plate.

Y : Break it.

Jk : Why?

Y : Break it

He threw it on the floor which cause it to shatter.

Y : Say sorry to the plate.

Jk : What-

Y : Say sorry to the plate.

He looked at the shattered plate.

Jk : I'm sorry.

He looked at you waiting for something.

Y : Is it still broken?

He nodded.

Y : That's what you did to me, Your little 'apologies' won't fix what you did. 

He realized what he did as he just quietly left the apartment.

Hi!!

I was feeling a lil down so I wrote this FF. Sometimes things don't go the way you want them to and thats OK!

:)

If anyone reading this needs someone to talk to, just message me on wattpad and I'll be here! 

Jungkook oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें