Rain

Your Jeon Y/n, married to the dangerous Mafia - Jeon Jungkook. It was a forced marriage since your parents did not want you. Jungkook has been cold since day 1 of your marriage. You had a brother Kim Yong, he loved you out of this world and same with you. Unfortunately he died of cancer last week. You have been really really sensitive and emotional since he left you.

It was now afternoon and Jungkook left for work in the morning. You were on the couch snuggled in as you were silently crying your heart out. You heard the house door slam open as you got up in a second to see who it was and you saw Jungkook coming your way.

(He had a meeting today, guess that went bad)

You wiped for tears away as you fixed your hair and stood up. He came in front of you as he said.

Y : What are you doing home so soon? Did you get a day of- (you were happy that he got a day off)

Jungkook : No, I am going to the bedroom, don't disturb me, I'm working.

Y : Okay, let me know if you need anything.

You said as he went straight upstairs. You kind of felt sad.

You just shrugged it off and went to the kitchen to make him lunch.

What you made :-

You then pored him a drink and went upstairs to give it to him, you knocked the door even tho it was your room too

Jungkook : Come in.

You went in as he saw you, he put his laptop aside and made way for you to put the tray near him. You smiled as he started eating. He looked at you while chewing when you went outside and closed the door on your way out. 

~Time skip~
It was now 5pm almost about to sunset, Jungkook has been working, you were reading a novel as you heard some droplets. You ran to the backyard as you saw it was raining heavily...

Flashback

Y : Yah! Kim Yong! Don't play in the rain!! You'll get sick!

Kim Yong : Noona!!! Join me! its fun!!!

Y : Aish!

You smiled as you went towards him, he grabbed your hands softly as you both played in the rain for hours. 

(YA'LL I AM CRYING)

Flashback Ends

You slowly opened your eyes only to see the rain droplets fall, you slowly raised your hand as you felt the droplets fall on your hands. You looked up at the clouds and it was so relaxing. You slowly entered the rain as you gasped when the water hit your face and body. You sighed as your knees got weak, remembering the moments you shared with Kim Yong. You felt him, you felt your brother after so long, it was like he was right beside you. You gestured your hand in the air as you used to your brother but this time there was nothing but water. Tears escaping your eyes one by one. You smiled as you could feel his presence near you. The warm feeling you would get whenever he would smile. The way he used to hold your hands, whenever he would wipe the tears you shed. You kept swaying in the rain as your hands were still the air. You could feel him holding your hand as the water droplets fell. Soon you opened your eyes and saw the rain getting heavier and heavier, you smiled as you closed your eyes again.

~Time skip~

The rain stopped after some hours as you got inside and

Y : Achooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Jungkook came running down as he saw you all drenched, eyes and nose all red and shivering.

Y : Sorry.

You said as you walked upstairs and got changed to

You got out the washroom as

Y : Achooooooooooooooooooooooo~

You smiled as you laid in your bed as you could remember how you used to take care of your brother whenever he would get sick.

Soon the door opened as Jungkook got in. He came towards you as he sat on the bed's corner towards your side.

Y : Are you hungry? I'll go cook.

You were about to get out of bed as Jungkook made you sit down and cover you with blankets.

Jungkook : You're sick.

Y : No I am no- Achooooooooo!

Jungkook : Uh huh.

He gave you medicine and water as you ate it and laid back down.

Jungkook : Who told you to get wet in the rain!? Are you a kid?

You smiled remembering what happened today.

He looked at you lovingly as you kept smiling like an idiot.

Y : Achoooooooooooooooo!

Jungkook : Sleep, now.

You nodded as you laid down but you were still cold, Jungkook turned the heater on as you were still cold, he just came and snuggled you after that.

Y : W-Wha-What are you do-

Jungkook : Just sleep.

You smiled as you hugged him and slept. 

Cherish the moments you've got with your loved ones, you don't know what the person in front of you is going through even if they are smiling all day long doesn't mean they are fine, check in with others and don't put pressure on people.

'Treat others how you want to be treated'