Rain

You are Jeon Y/n, 23 years old. You are the wife of the Cold Mafia. You have been married for 6 months and you try best not to trigger him, he is always cold towards you. He sometimes even shout at you but he never hurt you physically. It's currently 1:54 am and you are worried sick about Jungkook who is not here yet. You tried calling but it was no use, he goes to missions but he never came so late. Thinking of all negative things your eyes filled with tears. You suddenly hear the door bell ring, the sight in front of you made you freeze at your spot but when his eyes met yours you came back to senses.

You saw Jungkook covered in blood and injured badly. You offered him a hand but he ignored it and went and sat on the couch, you got the first aid kid as you applied it on his wounds.

Jungkook : Stop it.

You ignored him and kept treating his wounds.

Jungkook : I said Stop It.

You were done with him at this point but you tried to keep it in.

Jungkook : STOP IT!

He yelled making you badly flinch.

You stood up

Y : DO NOT YELL AT ME!

Jungkook : What did you say?

Y : You heard me.

Jungkook : Apologize now.

Y : You wish.

Jungkook lost it and dragged you outside the house. He threw you outside and locked the door, you were not going to apologize as it was not your fault. You looked at the stars when it suddenly started raining and you were drenched, sitting on the floor. You closed your eyes feeling the rain.

Your tears were flowing along with the rain as you were all drenched, your clothes were all wet

You were wearing this:-

You looked at the door which was still closed, you saw Jungkook looking at you from the window

You looked at the door which was still closed, you saw Jungkook looking at you from the window. You looked at him and showed him a middle finger while he was fuming in anger.

That's the last thing you remembered 

You woke up next morning when you saw Jungkook sleeping, you just went to get ready

Your look

You went to the kitchen, you were cutting vegetables when you felt 2 muscular arms wrap around your waist, you saw the tattoos as you knew it was Jungkook

You went to the kitchen, you were cutting vegetables when you felt 2 muscular arms wrap around your waist, you saw the tattoos as you knew it was Jungkook. You ignored and kept doing your work.

After a minute a felt soft kisses behind you neck, you whined at the sudden feeling, you then put everything aside and turned around and smashed your lips on his, he kissed you back with the same love, he pat your thighs as a signal to jump, as you did. You wrapped your legs around his naked waist.

*Ya'll know what happened next, I ain't writing it.*

*Imagine it with your un-holy minds.*

~Time skip~

You woke up as you saw Jungkook starring at you.

You smiled

Jungkook : Slept well?

You nodded

He hugged you as your head landed on his chest, he was caressing your hair.

Jungkook : I'm sorry about last night, I did not mean it.

Y : It's ok

You said as you pecked him.

Jungkook : No it's not, If I do something like this, just slap me- no wait Kick me, JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!

You chuckled as you pecked him and hugged him, You sat up with wide eyes when you felt something coming up your throat, you ran to the washroom and threw up.

Y : JEON JUNGKOOK? DID YOU NOT USE A COND0M???!?!?!