~Rich bitch~

Kim Y/n, 24 years old and a self-made billionaire. You were raised in a poor family of 5, 3 sisters and your parents. You have a lovely family who support you with your decisions.

~Morning~

Heels clicking the floor as her hair bounced up and down, walking through the doors of her own company, she was greeted by everyone.

# : Good Morning Ms. Kim!

Y : Ah! You, what was your name again?

Ju-ri : Choi Ju-ri ma'am , your secretary for 2 years now

Y : Yeah yeah, what's today's schedule?

Ju-ri : Ah yes ma'am, you have a meeting with the dealers from the Egypt branch and you have to re-check the auditorium for the show next week and you have a meeting with your mother.

She spat while following her like a lost puppy

Y : Hmm.

Entering her big ass office, she set her briefcase on the table as she sat down.

Y : Let the Egypt dealers in.

Ju-ri : Yes ma'am, right away.

~Time skip~

Y/m : Y/n! There you are!

Y : Ah! Mom, how're you?

Y/m : Im good dear, what about you.

Y : Smoking hot

Your mother chuckled as you smiled 

~Time skip~

 (dinner)

Y/m : Y/n?

Y : Yes?

Y/m : I found a man and he's totally your typ-

Y : Mom, Im not looking to marry anyone, anytime soon.

Y/m : I know darling but just meet him once.

Y : Im sorry mom, but no can do.

Your mother sighed

Y/m : After what happened to your father, I dont want you to go through what I did, please for his sake, meet him.

Y : You can't just emotionally blackmail me, you know?

Y/m : Your fathe-

Y : Your husband ran off with someone and got killed because he couldn't serve his family right, his WIFE right. I don't want a guy to do the same with me.

Your mother banged her fist on the table as she got up.

Y/m : HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT YOUR FATHER THAT WAY KIM Y/N!

Y : It's the truth.

you said while cutting your steak.

Your mother walked away as you were alone, again.

You sighed as you went to your room, you got changed into a short black dress with black pencil heels and a small bag to go with it. Walking out you got in your car and drove to your club.

~Time skip~

Entering the club you heard music and the smell of alcohol pulling you towards it, you made your way to the bar.

Y : Whiskey

(Play Often by The Weekend)

The bartender nodded as she handed you a glass, sipping it all in one go you made your way towards the dance floor. 

Swaying your hips to the beat you threw your self in the aura surrounding you.

??? : Evening

A guy in an all black suit, tattooed hand, pierced eyebrows walked up to you.

Y : And who are you?

??? : Not important, the question is, Who Are You?

He said as he dipped you while dancing

Y : Kim Y/n.

??? : It's a pleasure to meet you Kim Y/n.

He pulled you back up, in his arms

Making sure you're safe in his arms he moves his hands to your lower back as he swayed to the beat with you. 

~Time skip~ 

Still dancing, you met his eyes again, that's when you grabbed his hand and made your way to your car.

Unlocking it and making him sit in the passenger seat, you drove off to your house.

The whole ride, he had his hand on your upper thigh as you drove, he gave you soft neck kisses.

Reaching your house, you both rushed inside as he slowly pinned you against the wall and kissed you.

He pulled away after a minute.

??? : Jeon Jungkook, the pleasure's mine.

You smirked as you pulled his neck towards you, kissing the hell out of him.

YA DIRTY 

LMK IF YA'LL WANT A PART 2 

YA NEED JESUS IF YOU DO