LaLisa

My bed was vibrating when I opened my eyes. It was still dark out which only meant one thing. Lisa. I felt around my bed, looking for my phone that kept vibrating constantly. When I couldn't find it, I rolled onto the other side of my bed hoping that I would at least lay on top of it to block out the sound and fall back asleep. "Where the hell is this damn..." I started to say, but then my hand hit my phone, startling me. I accidently hit it to the floor, making the vibrations echo throughout my whole room. I literally dived off of my bed and onto the floor to grab my phone and turn it down.

Queen LaLisa:

Yah! You were supposed to call last night.

We were so worried about you.

I checked the time, seeing that it was five in the morning, an hour earlier than the time I planned on waking up. I groaned, rubbing my face before I started typing back. But before I could even touch the screen my phone started vibrating as Lisa's caller ID popped on the screen.

"Hello?" I answered.

"YoU LiTtLe RaT!" Lisa screamed into the phone. I quickly pulled the phone away from my ear as Lisa continued screaming into the phone. She was mostly cursing and saying how worried she was when I didn't answer her calls.

"You called?" I asked. I put Lisa on speaker so I could check through my call history. There it was, Lisa had called at least a thousand times.

"Yes I called you, dummy!" She was screaming again. I quickly took her off of speaker, keeping an ear out for any creaking upstairs. The house stayed quiet.

"I even called Josh," She sighed, "It's like you guys don't know how to answer the phone anymore." She said sadly. I pouted realizing that Lisa had actually missed being around us all the time. And honestly, I miss being around her too.

"I'm sorry queenie, Josh and I left our phones at home last night 'cause we went out." I explained. She whined, I could literally hear her pout through the phone as she blew into the microphone.

"But it was worth it." I said.

"What? Why?"

"Well..."