~ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ~~ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ

"Each Vestige has his or her own chapter, telling their story. Welcome to the tale of The Second, his only appearances are the brief one in the most recent chapters of the My Hero Academia Manga, but there are a few key details known about him. I will try my best to represent that in this chapter, though, like the previous, this chapter is made of many of my own assumptions. If anyone finds anything I forgot was confirmed, please comment below, I will take the time to edit it. Same goes for if something is confirmed when new chapters of the manga are released."

(--For now, there is only one version of this chapter, but I may write a 3rd person version, comment if there is any other format you want and as long as it's reasonable, I will attempt to write that version of this.--)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~

Hello there, it's me, the second user of one for all, as I'm sure you all know.

My name is long forgotten, so I am often referred to as 'the second'. My story is one of the rare pure teamwork in The Dark Era, with my sidekick and the allies that we'd rallied together against The King of the Underground, now known as One For All. Something that anyone reading this may know by the (as you are reading this) unknown end of the Ninth's story, is that there is going to be someone in the future, a hothead by heart and soul, that shares many qualities with me. It may be assumed that he is my descendant, or my reincarnation, but I will not confirm, nor deny this fact.

Either way, I am near certain that Yoichi has previously mentioned me in his story, and I am not completely new to whoever may be reading this.

I may be embarrassed by how hotheaded I was and am, now that I think of it, but I will admit that I was something, I was a leader, an idol, a vestige, a father, and a friend. Even within my short life, I have much to be proud of, and not only my scars.

I had only just left the prison, Yoichi trailing slowly behind me. The poor man looked like he'd gone through hell to get here, just like we had, but we would nurse him to health, and carry his legacy. The quirk sure was something you wouldn't think to find in a place like this, a dusted diamond in the rough, looking for someone to clean it and show just how much it could be. Potential, merely potential, but potential it carried hope, hope carried action, and action carried change. For a better future, and for the whole point of his alliance.

"Fa Jin," I murmured, bright eyes landing on my sidekick, and the one I already knew was going to bear this legacy alongside me, "Can you come over here?"

"Of course, Sensei," Fa Jin acknowledged me, switching direction to walk beside me, his- mentor? 

"So, on business of the alliance," I stated bluntly, a cold, calculating look adorning my current features, "What are we going to do about those criminals who moved right next to our hideout? Our spies came back with bleak news, and I would be fucking lying to your face if I said it didn't bother me. It seems as though they finally have some idea of where we are."

Fa Jin's eyes cleared the ground to stare directly at me, "I know, Sensei, but why are they such a problem? Aren't they just another group of those criminals out to get us? Nothing we haven't dealt with before, right?"