Chapter VII - The Underground

"You love this shit Nyx ?" King's husky voice growled into my ear

"Y-yess Max. I love it" I moaned out breathlessly

King's hand wrapped around my neck as he held it in place. The feeling of his warm, long tongue licking against my skin caused a chill to travel down my spine. He continued to deliver deep strokes to my center. My body shuttered against him as my orgasm was nearing. My sweet nectar trickled along his dick causing King to groan lowly.

"Bite me King, please bite me" I pleaded

My hands scratched along his arms, the sexual high he was blessing me with placed me on cloud nine. King brushed his fangs against my neck before biting into my neck. I released a scream of pain that was quickly replaced with cries of ecstasy. Closing my eyes tightly as his orgasmic bite along with my orgasm sent me into a frenzy.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming..."

The sound of someone knocking on the door broke me from my slumber. Before I could register what was going on I felt the weight of the bed shift. King was still here ? I figured he would have left after I had fallen asleep but I guess he had fallen asleep himself. Shaking away the ridiculous dream I had I sat up in bed. King stood at the door shirtless as he was speaking to someone. I assumed it was Ana. She was an older woman, her locs were salt and pepper, she had a set of gorgeous grey eyes and her round face gave you a sense of warmth.

"Just make sure she eats Ana. I fed on her last night and I don't want her feeling weak.. And if you could help her unpack her things" King said giving Ana instructions.

I couldn't make out what she had said to him but moments later the door to my room closed and the familiar weight on my bed was back. Rolling over on my side I looked over at King. His eyes were closed and this was the first time I noticed that he didn't breathe as a normal human would. He would release his breath after a few minutes.

"You're just going to keep staring at me ?" King asked opening his eye as he looked over at me

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to stare. I was watching your breathing" I said as if that was less creepy

"I purposely labor my breathing when I'm home. I don't have to come off as a typical human when I'm here" he informed me sitting up

"Do you have to breathe at all ?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Not if I don't want to" He replied getting out of bed "I have some business to handle today, but I need you to do something for me"

"And that is ?" I questioned

King grabbed his shirt from the foot of the bed. Watching him put it on my mind went back to the dream I had of him. Having sex with him most certainly not on my to do list. Maybe it was my subconscious taunting me because of the pleasure his bite provided. His orgasmic bite could make you feel like you were having the best sex of your life. And I'm pretty sure last night I was close to cumming and we weren't even having sex.

"Nyx did you hear me ?" King questioned

"Huh ? Sorry I'm still a little tired" I half lied as I watched him walk towards the door

"I said the favor is that I need you to find a dress. Something you would wear to one of yo mother's charity events. I left some money on the nightstand" He said "and make sure you eat. I don't need you passin' out"

Before I could even utter a word King exited my room, closing the door behind him. Throwing myself back against the soft, puffy pillows I sighed heavily. I was curious as to why King needed me to buy a dress and what did he have up his sleeve. Looking over to the nightstand I saw a roll of crisp bills wrapped in a rubber band. I guess he was serious about giving that allowance. I almost felt like a live-in sugar baby, in this case, I would be a blood baby.