Explantion On Vampires 🧛🏽🧛🏽‍♀️

Hey my babes ! I know some of you are wondering how the hell King has so many different powers as a vampire. With all the shows and movies like True Blood, Twilight,  Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vampire Dairies and more, things can get a little confusing and have you lost in the sauce. So I'm going to give you guys some insight on my depiction of the vampires in Devour Me.

 So I'm going to give you guys some insight on my depiction of the vampires in Devour Me

Like I've stated in Chapter 3 - Date With A Vamp. Kaliyah explained the four types of vampires based on their eye colors. You have Mystic Vampires (what Kaliyah is), the standard Vampires, Vampire Lords (which is what King's family and Princeton and Zexion is since they have royal blood in them) and lastly Demonic Vampires (they will not be mentioned often)

Mystic Vampires - Moderate, stronger than standard vampires.

Vampires with this ability either is or can transform into a mystically empowered vampire, with well rounded arcane powers and have tremendous magical power. These abilities may be the result of Mystic vampires.

Mystic Vampires have powers such as blood magic, dark arts, magic, shadow magic, vampire magic, shape shifting and spell casting.

Known Mystic Vampires:
Dracula (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Andrew Bennett (DC Comics)
Cain, Sire of all Vampires (DC Comics)
Varnae (Marvel Comics)

Mystic vampires have purple eyes.

Vampire (Standard Vampire) - Weakest
Vampire possess the traits, attributes and/or abilities of, transform into, or be/is a vampire, a being who subsists by feeding on the life essence of living creatures (often in the form of blood), regardless of whether the vampire is undead or a living person/being.

Vampires have powers such as wall climbing, mind control, shape shifting, blood empowerment and more.

Known Vampires:
Vampires of Twilight
Vampires of True Blood
Vampires of Vampire Dairies
The Afflicted (American Horror Story)

Vampires have red eyes.

Vampire Lords - Most Powerful
Vampire Lords either is or can transform into a vampire lord, the most powerful form of vampire. Unlike lesser vampires, the vampire lord possesses inherent skill in dark magic and may command legions of undead minions/vampires. Even if a vampire lord dies the can be reborn at any time of the past.

They are typically kings/queens, lords/ladies, master/mistress.

Vampire Lords have powers such as teleportation, telekinesis, telepathy, shape shifting, shadow generation, flight, invisibility, vampire manipulation (can control other vampires), spiritual awareness, demonic force manipulation, magic, authority (over servants and lesser vampires), fog manipulation, enhanced sexual appeal (wink wink) and much more.

Known Vampire Lords
Marceline (Adventure Time)
The Vampire Queen (Charmed)
Alpha Vampire (Supernatural)
Kakistos (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
The Vampire King (Adventure Time- until he was killed by Marceline)

Vampire Lords have gold eyes

Demonic Vampires - Are above Mystic but below Vampire Lords

Demonic Vampire has the power to use the traits of demons and vampires

Demonic vampires have the powers of both demons as well as vampires (standard)

Known Demonic Vampires
Marceline (Adventure Times before she became queen of vampires)
Purgatori (Chaos Comics)

Demonic Vampires have black eyes

All information is and can be found on Superpower Wiki.