Chapter IX - The Anderson Ball

Two Weeks Later
Day of Anderson Ball

So far these past two weeks living on and off with King wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Since the incident of me cumming when he bit me, King has been mindful of not letting it happen again. He still provided the pleasureful feeling but I guess he had to mentally block any lustful thoughts he might have about me to focus. He was also true to his word about providing me with an allowance. Although I didn't spend all the money he had given me a couple of weeks ago he gave me another two allowances these past two weeks equalling up to ten thousand dollars. Not only that, he paid for my dress for the Anderson Ball. We were also growing closer as well. When he wasn't at the shop and I was here we spent time getting to know each other.

Kaliyah, Xuriella, and I were at King's house getting ready for the ball. As usual, Xuriella was doing my makeup. The dress that Kaliyah's friend had designed for me came out beautiful. When I tried it on I instantly fell in love with the color, the fit, and just the gown in its entirety. Spraying my face with setting spray, Xuriella spun me around in the vanity chair. Since King said I could get whatever I wanted to make my room my own I went out and upgraded the vanity he originally had for me in the room.

"Girl you're about to have King gagged when he sees you" Kaliyah smiled as she unzipped my dress

"No one is trying to impress his grumpy ass" I laughed looking into the mirror briefly before going over to Kaliyah

"Sure you're not. But we all know what's up" Xuriella teased as she placed all my makeup in their designated places

With Kaliyah's help, I stepped into my dress and carefully pulled it over my body. Holding the soft fabric against my chest Kaliyah zipped me up. Turning around I couldn't believe what I saw. My hair was pulled up into a high, slick ponytail which worked out perfectly with the strapless dress. Turning around the dressed flowed effortlessly. Truly taken back by my own appearance I turned to Kaliyah and Xuriella to get the final verdict.

"Just gorgeous Nyx" Kaliyah smiled taking my hands into hers "We're all going to be there so if you need to get away from those stiff ass people just call us" She laughed pulling me into a hug

"You know I will. I figured I wouldn't be exposed to any of the associates of the Anderson's" I said hugging her back

"Girl you are. If you're his date, I'm pretty sure with him and his family being royals he's going to have to make some rounds. And you're going to be making them with him" Xuriella said as she smoothed out her form-fitting Balenciaga dress.

"Hopefully they don't take too long, I would like to hang out with yall and see my mom" I said grabbing my Prada bag from the closet.