First Meeting with KFC

*One month later*

As the screen finally lights once more we see Y/N making breakfast, he hums as he goes not caring about anything, he plates the food and places it on a platter, carrying it up the stairs he goes quietly as to not disturb the other house members. Soon he reaches his destination Elizabeth's room. Over the past month Y/N has been telling God awful puns and jokes, but he's also been a very protective and overall fun person too. He just worries over Elizabeth and the baby, it's pretty reasonable.

He slowly opens the door, steps inside, and gently approaches the bed, setting everything down on a nightstand beside him. He runs his hands through Elizabeth's hair, and proceeds to gently wake her up.

Y/N: hey beautiful wake up I got something for you.

Elizabeth: *tired grumbles*

Y/N: aw come on don't be so cranky *exaggerates smile* you'll love it!

Elizabeth: *tiredly* what time is it Y/N?

Y/N: time for you to eat my surprise.

Elizabeth: *tired* ugh fine.

  Slowly but surely Elizabeth sits up and looks at Y/N. He smiles wider and places the platter in front of her. He lifts the dome to reveal pancakes, eggs and sausage, her favorite. She looks at the food not even for a second before devouring it in seconds.

Y/N: you were very hungry it seems, good thing I put two servings on that plate for you.

Elizabeth: thank you it was amazing as always!

Y/N: you're welcome, but I gotta feed the other girls, you want to join us at the table?

Elizabeth: not right now I need more rest.

Y/N: I figured *playfully rolls eyes*

Elizabeth: *hits his arm* mutt!

Y/N: *fake hurt* how dare you I'm not a common stray you can pick on *huffs indigently* I'm a God!

Elizabeth: yeah yeah mister God I need sleep shoo.

Y/N: *pompish act still* why I never!

As Y/N continues to act like a drama queen he makes his retreat and wakes the other 3 girls up for breakfast of the same variety. They sit and eat as Rias looks at Y/N and speaks.

Rias: so remember me explaining the rating game to you?

Y/N: you mean the KFC Bowl where Elizabeth handed Riser his own feathered ass to eat?

Rias: *giggles* precisely

Y/N: then yes I do recall, why do you mention it?

Rias: Riser wants to meet my peerage again, I was wondering if you would join us?

Y/N: *raises eyebrow* will I get to fight if he acts up?

Rias: *tries to hide laughter* of course why wouldn't have it any other way!

Y/N: Fuck yeah!

Akeno: ara~ ara~ your enthusiasm makes me feel so hot and bothered~

Y/N: *looks at Akeno* down girl later~

Valentine: Senpai~ can I come too?

Y/N: *looks at Rias as she nods* Yes but you must stay by me at all times.

Valentine: always senpai~

Y/N: so when is the meeting with colonel Fuck up?

Rias: in about an hour.

Y/N: what are we doing here then let's go get ready!

He runs and grabs his clothes changes into them and runs and grabs Elizabeth as she continues sleeping while being carried. He continues going as the other girls chase him down.

*Time skip brought to you by Jeff dreaming about Juliet*

Y/N sits in the ORC talking to the girls and Jeff about thinking of moving in so they all can just be one big happy family. As they are talking flames burst from the ground and out walks a man/chicken hybrid.

Riser: ah Riser is back to convince Rias to be his bride!

Rias: *looks at him like he's stupid*

Riser: what is there something on Risers face?

Y/N: Yes as matter of fact there is!

Riser: what is it the-

Y/N: *punches Riser back through flames* IT WAS PAIN!

Elizabeth: Y/N SHUT THE FUCK UP IM SLEEPING!

Y/N: Dear I'll be nice since you're pregnant but you know how hyper I am.

Elizabeth: *whines*yes but be quieter I'm tired

Y/N: *sighs and slumps shoulders* yes dear

Riser: damn that definitely hurt Riser!

Y/N: *punches Riser in half* shoosh she's sleeping.

Riser: *bleeds from two different sides* I yield.

Y/N: *disappointed* that was quick.

Rias: only you love, only you

As the screen fades back to black Riser leaves and Elizabeth snores cutely as everyone awes.