Yandere meet Harem

Hey guys and gals what's up I know it's not a legitimate excuse but I had writers block otherwise none as Author Blue balls, it hurt to have but now I'm back with another chapter so without much more talk and as an Italian plumber once said let's a go.

  (Y/N's pov)

As I start to wake from my slumber I realize I hear voices.

{Not a big surprise there probably dead people and other beings you bastard}

  What the fuck was that humming sound... Oh well as I was saying I heard soft whispers then I realized I gave Rias and her peerage access to my house.
.
.
.
.
.
Shit

  I jump out of bed burst through the wall and shout at them.

  Y/N: Nobody move a Gods damn muscle!

  When I know I have there attention I call out to the source of my worry.

  Y/N: Valentine where are you come to me.

From the silence we hear a giggle, but not of amusement but of malice intent.

Y/N: Valentine come here darling they're with me so come here now.

Valentine: awww phooey~ you ruined my hunt.

  She appears next to me as everyone other than me flinches.

  Valentine: ahh~ what lovely whores you are for even attempting to take senpai from me you are retarded if you think I would allow you to.

  Y/N: Valentine stop now! Don't make me grab the slap'n'soak.

  Valentine: don't threaten me with a good time *purr*

Y/N: *smacks her with newspaper*

Valentine: *moans*

Y/N: *sprays her with water bottle* bad Yandere bad

Valentine: nya~ senpai why I'm all wet!~

Y/N: *smacks her again but a little bit harder* bad girl down.

Valentine kneels infront of Y/N and rubs her head against his leg.

Y/N: *pets her* good girl now go lie down while I talk *leans down and whispers so only she can hear* no hurting my harem.

Valentine's eyes go wide and she kisses Y/N on the cheek before running off to the bedroom.

Rias: well that was a whole lot of fucked up now care to tell me what I just witnessed *sits down on couch* cause quite frankly I am confused.

Y/N: that my dear Rias is training at its finest hell they should make a movie or a book about me called 'How to Train Your Yandere'. Because I am just too badass.

Rias: *slaps her forehead* oh brother he's grown an ego.

That's it for this chapter sorry it is short but I got it out so I'll see you guys and gals in the next one this is GodAnubis peace.