Chapter 2- reunion

(A/N):Remember none of this is mine just the plot of the story

(Y/N) pov

Silence is what follows my statement to Rias and Akeno. I look around seeing a total of six girls not counting Maria.
(Y/N): so no hugs I'm hurt.
I say holding chest while giving the girls puppy eyes.
Rias: don't you dare use that face with us.
I continue while all the girls blush. Rias and Akeno run up and hug me while I smile.
(Y/N): I win and I missed you both.
Rias and Akeno: we missed you to.
(Y/N): So who are the other lovely ladies~
They girls around me blush while Rias giggles
Akeno: So they are lovely does that make me ravishing~
(Y/N): Oh I said lovely I meant absolutely Heavenly which is the wrong wording so how about...worthy of being damned for eternity~
Now everyone was steaming out of there ears as Akeno was running her tongue on my jawline to my earlobe where she nibbled it making me shudder.
Rias: well the blonde wearing the nun outfit is Asia Argento my bishop, the white haired one is Koneko my Rook, the the blonde with the sword is Kimberly my knight, and last is Holly my pawn who took 7 pawns, I have another pawn. Who is her brother but he is somewhere else thank Lucifer.
(Y/N): pleasure to meet you beautiful seductresses.
I said bowing while kissing all their hands.
(Y/N): so I don't know about you but I am going home but before I go let me invite you to my home for a suprise. Does six pm sharp sound alright.
Everyone: yes
(Y/N): great and Maria stop hiding they'll love you so stop hiding in the shadows.
Everyone turned to where I was talking and saw Maria.
Maria: but (Y/N) I wasn't hiding I w- w- was  observing
(Y/N): that stutter says otherwise now let's go and remember six pm my house Rias you remember where it is right.
Rias: yes I do we'll see you there.
(Y/N):okay see ya later lets go Maria.
I pick her up and dash off.

And boom I hope you have enjoyed this chapter I'll try to get a chapter out soon

See you next time