Mine! (lemon)

Sorry about the delay been sick but without further monologue from me onto the story.

  (Y/N's pov)

  As I was carrying Valentine home she was tracing hearts with her fingers on my back muttering to herself about our honeymoon...seems like a big jump from my pet to a honeymoon but I'm not sure how to break it to her. While thinking to myself the house came into the distance. I walked up to the door and unlocked it with a click, we traveled through the threshold.

  Y/N: and this is where I let you down and show you around.

Valentine: aww but senpai I wanted to be held longer~
*Pouts*

  Y/N:*grabs a spray bottle and sprays her* bad pet no talking back.

  Valentine:*with massive blush* ahhh~ yes senpai punish me.

  Y/N:*with straight face* ...ok
*Grabs her by the neck and slams her into the wall* you seem to forget that I own you now *forces her to her knees* stay right there don't move.

  She obediently listens like a good pet. As I leave the room I search for a piece that she is missing, I look in the garage and see it. I head back to her and see her sitting where I left her. I go up and attach the item I found to her as she looks at it with a blush.

  Valentine: is this what I think it is?

  Y/N: if you think it is a collar the yes you would be correct.

  Valentine*muttering* I belong to senpai.

  Y/N: *grabs her chin with two fingers* forever and always.

I then roughly kiss her as I add tongue. She moans into the kiss as I show her who she belongs to.

(Lemon warning if you don't want then skip)

  I grab her by her hair and drag her over to the couch and set her back on her knees while I sit.

  Y/N:get to work you have the right to touch yourself but here's a twist by the time I shoot my load down your throat you better have cum at least once. Also refer to me as senpai still not master if you have to call me God for that is what I am.

  Valentine: yes senpai I'll do whatever you want me to also if I may call me pet or Val.

Y/N:sure pet now start working.

She slowly looks down at my zipper and reaches for it.

Y/N:use your mouth to open it.

Valentine: yes senpai

She grabs the zipper with her teeth and undoes the zipper as fast as possible breaking the metal. She fishes my cock out and gasps. Before her is my soft 5in cock, she lightly takes her hands to grip it she sniffs it, then nuzzles her cheek to it all the while slowly stroking it. She snakes a hand down between her thighs and rubs herself all while staring into my eyes. She breathes a sigh of content, before long I'm to full mast at a impressive 10in, I see her eyes gain a pinkish looking heart in them as she pants from her rubbing.

  Valentine: senpai please I want you to choke me, I want you to plow my face like a machine, I want you to use my face like a toy please treat me as you would a slut.

As I hear her speak I feel an aggressive nature that I haven't felt in ages, I grab her long beautiful hair and force my cock into her throat, as I bottom out I see my cock bulging right between her collarbone. I thrust while keeping my hand in her hair her looking at me in the eyes the whole time sputtering for breath, her saliva dripping off her chin, I see her start shaking indicating that she hit a hard orgasm or that she is trying to get some breath either way I will not stop. As I pound her face to my cocks shape I start talking to her.

  Y/N: you *grunt* like that you fucking whore *grunt* you like being nothing but a cock sleeve that I use for my pleasure, a object that I do with as I please. Do you feel *grunt* the spit traveling down your face *grunt* Gods your beautiful with my cock in your throat. Now be a good pet Val and swallow for me.

  I am practically slamming her face into my pelvis the whole time, then I slam one more time and launch my sperm down to her stomach I hear her swallow loudly. I finally release my hold and she falls over twitching from a second orgasm. I feel so proud of her that I'm going to allow her to be my first mate.

  I grab a cloth and sit her head on my lap while I clean her face. As I do I speak to her.

  Y/N: *pets her* good girl now I'm going to reward you by letting you be my first mate.

  Valentine eyes widen in delight as she lays with her face pressed on the floor and ass in the air. I pick her up put her on the couch in the same position and tear her leggings open at the crotch. I pull her shirt up and practically rip my pants and underwear off. I position my cock at her entrance as I'm about to enter she stops me.

Valentine: Y/N senpai can you please go easy at first I'm a virgin?

Y/N: yes Val I'll go easy until your fine.

With that I thrust fast and hold. As she is adjusting I'm slowly giving her rhythmic thrust to help. Her pain slowly turns to pleasure while she starts screaming for me to tear her in two. I grab her hair and pull her where she is looking at me while we're still doing doggy. I slam into her as I hear her moans, I bite into her shoulder as hard as she can take and shift us to face each other.

  Y/N: Val *grunts* I can't go on much longer I'm going to cum.

Valentine: oh God's ahh~ Y/N please make me aahh yeah thats good~ a mother fuck~ I want to bear our children I'm yours ahh~ and only yours forever and always senpai.

I slam into her a couple more times and I cum into her I grab her in a hug as I hold her close, emptying my balls into her womb. Once I run out I roll over onto my back while keeping my cock inside her I hold her close and begin to fall asleep.

Y/N: *yawn*I love you pet

Valentine: I lo*yawn*ve you to senpai.

And we sleep cuddling one another.

And done at 1142 words damn. Ok and what I meant by mate is he is a Jackel like God so jackels are canine I figured like wolves so I refered to them as such. Well that's it for me this is GodAnubis peace.