Prologue

Just a friendly reminder i do not own any of the pictures or Highschool dxd all ownership goes to those credited. Also Issei will be genderbent name Holly and will be in harem. The story takes place around after Asia was reborn as a devil.

(Your POV)
I've never really cared for the world of the living even as a kid I was called weird and freak by everyone. That was until I found out I was actually stronger than any mortal I was something more I am a God. Now you might be thinking "wow this guy's full of himself." Let me tell you I am not full of myself, hell I'm not even a self centered person, I found out about being a God on my most tragic day the day I lost my parents.
(Flashback-age 8)
My family and I were at home getting ready for my best friend Maria Sanchez's birthday I had insisted on it because we were inseparable when together. We had just got finished with the banner when the door bell rung my mom was closer so she went to get it. Before she reached all the way to the door it exploded killing her. I watched in horror as these gross creatures and people with black feathered wings walk in. They proceeded to kill my dad eating him. I fell to my knees my head down hair covering my eyes thinking where did it go wrong. I started hearing things move closer. I just kept thinking it's my fault I may be a kid but I should do something. I then said out loud
(Y/N): You come into our home and kill my mom and dad.
I felt an overwhelming feeling in my chest and just simply embraced it and turned into something wolf like as I was in this form I gained knowledge. Apparently I am a God reincarnate as a human the God is Anubis God of the dead. I slaughtered all of the filthy beings which were known as fallen angels and rogue devils. After slaughtering them I stood there in my new form and howl/roared. I looked up at the ceiling not moving until I feel two people hugging me I looked to see Maria and her mom hugging me and I saw I had changed back without knowing.
(End Flashback)
It has been 11 years since that day I was allowed to move in with Maria and her mom Cheryl. Today was the day we finally finished settling in from moving and tomorrow we would start school at Kouh Academy.