The Yandere Dragon Emperess

This is moments after the battle was over but you can probably tell This is GodAnubis here to say enjoy the story.

(Y/N pov)

As I was taking them to dinner I heard a flap of wings and then a voice.

  ???:did you have to kill them both?

  As I turned around I saw a figure with White armor it looked feminine and bright. As I turned around I could also notice that her body language slightly changed. She looked more submissive but she started getting shy.

  ???: Wh- wh- who are you?

  Y/N: the name is Y/N but you may refer to me as Anubis.

  ???: Well Y/N you may call me Valentine the white dragon empress.

  Y/N: well Valentine I don't know why you wanted them but it's over so leave.

  Valentine: and if I don't~

  Y/N: I'll be forced to make you and I don't want to have to do that.

  Valentine: okay well I'll be seeing you around (whispering) senpai.

  As she is about to leave Elizabeth's gauntlet lights up and starts talking.

  Ddraig: why do you ignore me white one.

  ???: Ahh red one you're still here I thought you were dead.

  Ddraig: well we are destined to fight Albion.

  Albion: and fight we shall Ddraig until then farewell.

  As that conversation ended Valentine flew away out of sight, but I could still feel her presence seems as if I was right my hearing wasn't wrong so she did call me senpai hopefully she doesn't become a problem. I don't think we could have a yandere on our hands. Well only one way to find out, I'll have to get her alone.

(Timeskip brought to you by yandere Chan stabbing Maria because she was too close to senpai.)

  After dinner was done I decided to confront Valentine she's been watching us all evening. So I excused myself and went for a walk. As I was walking I can still feel her presence, so I went to the woods when she got close a hid out of view. When she came close I grabbed her I slammed her against a tree pinned her there so she couldn't move. I noticed she didn't have her armor and I have to admit she was cute. When I looked her in the face she had a huge blush, and I could tell that she was very very nervous but she liked the situation she was in.

  Y/N: so you're a yandere and you've chosen me so if this is going to work then you listen and answer to me and only me.

  As I said that Valentine shuddered and would looked to be pleasure she grew hearts in her eyes and weak in the knees and answered.

  Valentine: yes senpai I'll do anything to be with you I couldn't imagine being without you i'll tell you anything hell I'll tell you about a group that I was invited to called Khaos brigade I don't know where it is but I know ophis runs it.

As I could tell she was telling the truth I gave her a pat on the head she nuzzled closer into it and smiled with her eyes close I decided to take her with me so I scooped her up threw her over my shoulder and went back to the house.

  Valentine: where are we going?

  Y/N: I'm taking you home your new home my pet.

And scene I know it's a shorter chapter than usual but that's all I was wanting to do for now I still got to plan a couple other things. Also I know she didn't act like a yandere in this chapter but there are more chapters to come so you'll have to forgive me if she didn't act very yandereish.But until I get that done this is GodAnubis peace