2

Harry's P.O.V.

"He's such a dick Nini..I need to get him fired."Harry complained to his best friend on facetime.

"Hazz don't you think that's too far..I mean maybe he really needs this job."Niall reasoned.

"Fine..I'll just teach him a lesson then."Harry smirked.

"Hazz..what are you going to do?"Niall asked.

.
.
.
.

"Hazz this is not a good idea."Niall warned.

"Oh shush Niall, we haven't gone clubbing in so long."

"Hazz but sneaking out with telling anyone is not a good idea."Niall said.

"Let's go..we're gonna ve fine."Harry reassured Niall as he grabbed his hand pulling him off the bed.

They snuck out of the house without zayn noticing.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"This fool..trying to sneak out on me, He doesn't know I've good a tracking device in his phone."Zayn mumbled to himself as he checked Harry's location.

30 minutes later...

"Zayn what brings you here lad?"Louis, the club owner who is also my best friend asked as he saw me.

"I'm on duty.."Zayn explained.

"who you looking for?"He asked.

"Harry Styles."Zayn stated.

"Oh you working for styles I see, well Harry is a regular customer, you'll probably find him on the dance floor."Louis said before walking away after zayn thanked him.

Zayn sat on one of the bar stool keeping an eye on Harry and as louis said Harry was indeed on the dance floor and Zayn could see His friend Niall who came over at Harry's house earlier today.

Harry didn't notice zayn staring at him as he was dancing, probably intoxicated because he didn't mind when a stranger started dancing with.

The man wrapped his arms around Harry's waist whispering something in his ears and Harry tried to get then man arms off his waist after what the man said and that's when zayn knew he had to step in.

Zayn walk up to them and he could see the man trying to pull Harry off the dance floor.

"Leave me."Harry demanded.

"You're coming with me."The man insisted.

"He told you to leave him alone."Zayn intervened as he grabbed the man's hand and got it off of Harry's wrist,He stood between them shielding Harry.

"M-malik..I apologise,I didn't know he was with you."The man stuttered out an apology before running off.

Zayn turn around to face Harry again.

"we're going home."zayn stated before grabbing Harry's hand and draging him out of the club,Niall who saw what was happening followed behind.