8

"Zayn?"Harry groaned when he didn't felt zayn next to him on the bed next morning when he remembers them falling asleep together.

He grabbed his robe and tied it around his waist,He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

"Zayniee."Harry called as he walked outside his room.

"What is it Babygirl?"Zayn asked as he came into view.

Harry wrapped his arms around his neck hugging him.

"Let's go have breakfast,"Zayn said.

After Breakfast..

"Zee.."Harry called.

"Yes."Zayn responded.

"Let's watch a movie in the theater room."Harry suggested.

"which movie?"Zayn asked as they made their way to the theater room.

"Fifty shades of grey."Harry said and Zayn laughed.

"why are you laughing?"Harry asked.

"nothing..let's watch it."Zayn said.

"It has beds too.."Zayn said as he get on the bed and Harry joined him.

Zayn was not really paying attention to the movie as he watched Harry squirming in his arms at the sex scenes in the movie.

"You wanna try that?"Zayn whispered into Harry's ear as Harry's eyes widened in shock.

Zayn grabbed Harry's face turning it to him and connected their lips together in a passionate kiss as he got on top of Harry.

"I want you."Harry moaned out.

"Not yet kitten."Zayn denied as he kissed down Harry's neck.

"Please Daddy..make me feel good."Harry whined.

"Little spoiled brat..so impatient."Zayn groaned as he look down at Harry.

"You want me..Beg for it."Zayn demanded.

"Please Daddy..Fuck me please."Harry begged.

"Open your mouth."Zayn demanded and Harry obeyed opening his mouth as he was on his knees with zayn hovering on top of him.

Zayn spit into Harry's mouth and Harry swallowed with a loud moan. Zayn unbuckle his pants with one hand just enough to reveal his hard on.

"On all fours kitten."Zayn commanded and Harry gulped before nodding and getting on his knee's and hands.

Zayn inserted two fingers into Harry's mouth ordering him to suck on it before he pulled them out and started fingering Harry's hole.

Harry's moans filled the room mixed with the background noise of the movie.

Harry could hear a plastic noise as zayn pulled his fingers out of him which he assumed might be the condom packaging.

"This my hurt kitten."Zayn warned before he slowly entered Harry waiting for him to adjust as he earned a gasp from Harry.

Zayn earned a loud moan from Harry as he started moving,Thrusting into his tight hole,He screamed out of pain and pleasure.

Zayn grabbed Harry's hair pulling on it but not too hard,He leaned forward and whispered into Harry's ear.

"You're Daddy's little kitten, aren't you?"Zayn whispered.

"Yes Daddy.."Harry managed to answer.

Zayn slowly lose his pace as he was about to come.

"Daddy I'm gonna c-"Harry began but couldn't finish his sentence as they both climaxed at the same time.

Zayn pulled out of Harry and discarded the used condom before coming back and gently kissing Harry's lips.

He helped clean Harry up and put his clothes back on before picking him up in his arms and walking to Harry's bedroom.

He placed a half asleep Harry on the bed and pulling the duvet on top of him before going to his own room.