3

"What were you even thinking?"Zayn was scolding Harry for his reckless behaviour.

"How can you be so Naive Harry? or should I say stupid? your father is not your enemy so if he thinks you need a bodyguard there must be a valid reason."Zayn explained while Harry sat quietly on his bed pouting and Holding back the tears in his eyes.

He doesn't like being yelled at,It makes him cry. Zayn was an asshole always yelling at him.

"I'll get you fired if you yell at me."Harry said.

"Oh please do but let me tell you one thing, I'm just trying to protect you Harry."Zayn explained.

"Protect me from what?"Harry asked.

"You're father has been getting death threat from people Harry..you live in your own little bubble you don't see other people's problem yet everyone keeps trying to protect you and you are so ungrateful for that."Zayn snarled at him before storming out of Harry's room.

Harry just sat there crying, trying to process what just happened.

He later called His best friend, Niall to tell him about his situation.

"He cares about you Hazz."Niall said.

"He yelled at me Nini..He's rude."Harry sobbed.

"Talk to him, tell him how you feel maybe he's not good at expressing himself."Niall explained.

The Next Day..

"Good Morning Harry,"Zayn greeted as he entered Harry's room.

"Morning."Harry mumbled.

"Listen..I'm sorry for the way I talked to you last night, I went a little too hard on you."Zayn apologized.

"I'm sorry for sneaking out too..I didn't know about the death threats, My father never told me..he always sheltered me from the outside world that's why I'm like this."Harry explained.

"Thanks for saving my ass last night."Harry let out a chuckle an attempt to lighten the mood.

"Just doing my Job Mr.Styles."Zayn said.

"uhm can you tell the driver to get the car ready..I'm going to Niall's place today."Harry informed.

"Sure."Zayn nodded.

"And hey can you looks less like a bodyguard..I mean the glasses and all that..just act as my friend or something in public alright."Harry said.

"Fine."Zayn agreed before getting out of Harry's room.

30 minutes later...

Zayn walked downstairs and For the first time ever Harry saw him wearing something other than just black.

"That colour suits you."Harry said referring to Zayn's dark green hoodie.

"Thank you."Zayn said before the walk to the car.