14

"Hazz you almost got shot which means whoever it was might try attacking again..So I'm gonna have to be a little strict with you, Just don't go out for a few days."Zayn explained.

"I understand zee."Harry said.

"Zayn, Mr.styles need to have word with you."One of the butler announced.

"Thank you Mike,I'll be there shortly."Zayn said.

"It's good to have you back Malik."Mr styles said.

"feels Good to be back sir."Zayn said.

"My son grew a liking towards you,he wouldn't want any other bodyguard except you."Mr.styles commented.

"So you can't leave again."He said.

"I'm not leaving sir,not anytime soon."Zayn reassured.

After talking for a while with Mr.styles about the Attack and about Harry's safety, Zayn went back to Harry's room only to find him struggling with his dress.

"Hey..can you unzip this please."Harry asked and zayn nodded as Harry look at him in the mirror before he approached Harry.

Zayn unzipped Harry's dress with his finger brushing against Harry's back.
He dress fell to the ground as Harry step out of it turning to face Zayn.

"Thanks."He whispered before he grabbed his robe and put it on.

Zayn grabbed Harry's wrist spinning him around.

"Didn't you miss me Baby?"Zayn whispered.

"I did.."Harry nodded.

"Then show me how much you missed me."Zayn said.