10

"Why are you crying?"Zayn asked as he saw Harry crying on the bed.

Harry got out of bed running toward zayn and hugged him as he continued crying in his arms.

"It's my birthday and Dad didn't come back from the business trip and no one is coming to my party because there's this bitch Gogo or something she's throwing a party so no one comes to mine."Harry sobbed.

"First off..Don't cry Babes, we'll celebrate your birthday together yeah."zayn reassured him wiping his tears away.

He gently pecked Harry's lips.

Zayn knew this would happen Niall told him how Harry's dad missed half of his birthday, That's why he already had everything planned for today.

In the evening..

Harry got ready and they were now driving somewhere zayn wanted to keep as a surprise.

"SURPRISE."Everyone cheered as Harry entered the room.

All of Harry's close friends were there.

"Oh my god..Thank you soo much Zee."Harry squealed in excitement before hugging zayn.

Everyone wish Harry Happy birthday and they all began to chat and drink, enjoying the party.

"Hazz..here's your gift."Zayn said and Harry was confused,Zayn's hands were empty.

"No..Behind you."Zayn clarified and Harry gasped when he turned around and saw a huge teddy bear.

"Zayn clarified and Harry gasped when he turned around and saw a huge teddy bear

"I love it I love it soo much."Harry said so Happy and excited that he pulled zayn into a kiss infront of everyone but quickly pulled away.

"OMG..please tell me you two are dating."Arianna asked.

"No..I was just really excited and it happened."Harry said.

Harry walked away from zayn and went to talk to Niall.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was talking to Niall when someone tap me on the shoulder.

"Happy Birthday Beautiful."Elijah Said.

"E..OMG..I didn't know you would be here."Harry said before hugging him.

"Thank you."Harry said.

"Well it's your birthday how can I not be here Angel."Elijah replied.

"I'll be right back..I forgot your gift in the car."He said before walking away.

"Why didn't you tell me Elijah is gonna be here Nini..Do I look good?"Harry asked.

"Sexy as always..Relax,H he likes you too and it shows."Niall reassured him.

"And about zayn..seems like you took the bet a little too seriously."Niall remark.

"You know me..I refuse to lose and we just got a little carried away nothing serious."Harry blushed off.

"Are you going to tell him the truth?"Niall asked.

"Maybe later right now..I only need to focus on Elijah."Harry said.

Harry spent the whole evening with Elijah even when cutting the cake he fed the first piece to him.

Everyone expected it to be zayn since he was the one that made all of this happened but Harry completely ignored Zayn when Elijah was around but when Elijah finally left, Harry attention went back to Zayn.