4

"Nini we are her-"Harry stopped in track when he saw his bestfriend making out with someone.

"oh my gosh Hazz.."Niall exclaimed.

"Louis?"Zayn said.

"Zayn..Hello mate."Louis greeted.

"wait you two know each other?"Harry and Niall asked at the same time.

"Know each other? we're practically brothers."Louis said.

"We've been best friend since kindergarten."Zayn explained.

"Ni why didn't you tell me you were seeing someone?"Harry asked.

"we're not seeing each other, I mean we are but it's very recent..I didn't get the time to tell you."Niall explained.

"Hazz did you notice how how your bodyguard is?"Niall whispered to Harry as zayn and louis were busy in a conversation.

"I did.."Harry giggled.

"Don't you feel like hooking up with him?"Niall teased.

"I meann..It's risky..but risky is fun."Harry said checking zayn out and when zayn turned to look at him he didn't look away.

"I dare you..do it,"Niall challenge.

"get ready to lose then."Harry said confidently.

After hours of hanging out with Niall and Louis,Zayn and Harry got back home and Had dinner before Harry went back to his room.

"Zayn."Harry called as zayn was about to walk to his room.

"yeah."Zayn answered.

"we're going shopping tomorrow for my birthday party next week."Harry said.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then, Good Night Harry."Zayn said.

"Good night zayn."

The Next day...

Zayn and Harry were at the mall after going into multiple stores and not liking anything they finally settled with one store.

"zayn can you please help me with this dress?"Harry called from the charging room peaking his head out.

"Uhm..yeah."Zayn said before Harry pulled him inside.

Zayn could help but check Harry out,The skin tight dress defined his curves perfectly.

"can you just zip me up?"Harry said turning around as he look at zayn in the mirror.

Zayn's fingers brushed against Harry's skin as he was zipping up the dress making Harry let out a small gasped.

"Do you like it?"Harry asked showing off the dress.

"Yeah..looks good."Zayn said before walking out of the changing room.

Always so serious,Harry thought.