16

Breaking News : Owner of Styles Corp found Dead in his mansion this Afternoon, Sources says that Mr. Styles was shot to death in his house police are investigating what could've happened with The only heir of Styles Corp Gone.

"Z..we need to go back."Harry sobs.

"Harry it's too dangerous."Zayn tried to explain.

"I don't care Zayn..I want to go back."Harry insisted.

"But I do Harry, I care about you that's why I need to keep you safe that's what your father wanted."Zayn confessed.

"I want revenge Zayn..for what they did to my Father..I don't want to let his business down like that, he worked too hard for that ..If I don't do something now his company will be taken over by his murderers."Harry let out, he was angry and frustrated.

"I don't care what you say zayn I'm going back to handle this situation whether you're in or not."Harry said before turning around to walk away.

Zayn stopped him grabbing his wrist.

"Did you really think I'll let you deal with this all alone."Zayn said.

They did go back home just in time for His funeral,The first few weeks was so hard for  Harry but atleast he had zayn by his side after a long trial, courtroom, Lawyers and all legal stuffs they finally caught the murderers.

Harry took over his father's business and since he didn't really know much about it he had his father's manager and legal advisors to guide him along the way, Harry was a fast learner so he did whatever he could to be a good leader of Styles Corp in hope that he would make his father proud.