Chapter 8: Bobby's Losing Streak.

After what seemed to be a long 30 minutes, everybody arrived at Great Wolf Lodge safely. They all got settled in the 2 reserved suites, one large for the adults, and another large for the kids, since Hank and the others agreed that the kids were old enough to have their own hotel room. 

Bobby was given the room key and made his way to the suite, with his friends in the tow. "Ladies and gentlemen. May I introduce you to... Paradise." He said before inserting the key and opening the door. "This is....Even bigger than our other hotel room!" Joseph spoke. "This is Great Wolf Lodge after all." Bobby replied. "Now what do you guys say we give room service a call and order something for lunch." he winked before grabbing the phone. 

Meanwhile, in the adult suite, Hank was unpacking his clothes from the suitcase. "Say, Hank. How come you aren't gabbing with Peggy?" Dale asked. "Its just a minor quarrel. She thinks somebody is stealing the money that you all have lost, but I think you might have just left it someplace. Just my opinion." Hank replied. Dale took his friend's words into consideration that maybe they did lose the money somewhere, but they'd never know by now. "Hank. I tried calling room service but the line is busy!" Bill said. "then just wait." Hank replied with an annoyed tone of voice. 

"My GOD, Joseph. Just pick something!" Bobby exclaimed. "I-I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT!" Joseph replied. "Just pick something for me, dude. I can't handle this kind of pressure." He excused himself to the bathroom while Bobby finished the call. "I heard there's an arcade downstairs. Whaddya say we check it out later?" bobby offered to Connie. "I guess its worth a shot, but I think it'd be best we wait for Joseph to cool down." Connie suggested. Bobby agreed and resorted to watching some TV for the next 15 minutes. 

Joseph came out of the bathroom, not knowing that his hair was a mess. Connie noticed her friend was finally back, "Welcome back, Joseph. Your order is on the nightstand." she said. "Thanks Connie." Joseph replied. "I thought I heard something about an arcade earlier. Are we going?" he asked. "Well, for the next 2 days, Bobby is in charge of our activities, so its his call." Connie said pointing at Bobby. "Of COURSE we're going! I- I mean we wouldn't miss a good old trip to the arcade for nothing!" Bobby scoffed. His two friends shared a glance and carried on with whatever they were doing. 

About a half an hour later, the kids made their way to the arcade. With roughly $20 on hand and having to split tokens with one another. "Perfect timing...." Bobby muttered as he noticed a claw machine out of the corner of his eye. "You guys go play the other games. I have a date with a crane." he said leaving the two behind. "Jeez....I didn't know Bobby had a girlfriend." Joseph said scratching at his head, clearly not understanding the pun. "I have no comment..." Connie said. 

Bobby kept trying with all his might, but couldn't win any prizes not matter what he tried! He moved on to the next claw, only to be greeted with the same result. "Looks like I have a lot of work cut out for me tonight while the guys are asleep..." Bobby whispered to himself, considering that he had run out of tokens after trying at least 5 different claw machines. "Best I catch up with the others...." he shrugged before catching up with his friends who were waiting at the prize counter.