Chapter 10: Snitches Don't Get Stitches

Connie and Joseph explained to Hank while Bobby just sat on the ground, trying to process what just happened. Hank then told the two to stop talking over each other and plead their case one at a time. 

"Well turns out Bobby was the one behind all the stolen money." Connie said. "Yeah and uh....we caught him trying to take my money AND tokens!" Joseph chimed in. Hank gave Bobby the typical death glare that he would usually give Bill and Dale. "Bobby? Is this true?" Bobby remained silent for a second before admitting to the error of his ways. Hank was obviously upset that his son would do such a thing, but he blew it off until the next morning to deal with it. 

Peggy saw her husband come back into the suite. "What happened in there, Hank?" Peggy asked as her husband plopped on the bed. "Well...You were right, Peggy. Bobby was stealing money just to play that STUPID claw game!" Hank said taking off his glasses. Peggy was a little surprised at first, but did feel bad for those who lost their money. And knowing her husband had dealt with the issue only a few seconds ago gave the red flag that he knew how to further punish his son. 

The next morning, Bobby was sitting in his room, door locked while the others were out having fun with the adults. This punishment was a lot tamer compared to others that Hank has dished out in the past. But this did lead him to do some all important reflecting among what he did. But the lesson learned, other than the obvious of not to steal money, was to:

A) Never underestimate Peggy

B) Not all snitches get stitches. 

The End