1

Miranda got out of her car and she walked inside of the bar way across town. She sat down at her normal booth and smiled when the bell chimed and Ben walked through.

"Hey baby."

"Hey" Miranda greeted dryly.

"What's the matter?" Ben asked quickly.

"Ben, we’ve got to stop. I can't keep doing this with you nor can I keep hurting Michael like this."

"Miranda I-

"No, me and him are off. It doesn’t feel the same and granted of course I'm doing this with you so it's suppose to be strained but gosh. It's too much. I almost- " Miranda stopped, thinking. She didn't want to even tell Ben this.

"Almost what Miranda?" Ben questioned.

Miranda shook her head quickly. She wasn't going to tell him what happened two nights ago after all, How do you tell the guy you love about sleeping with his best friend because he was your boyfriend.

Miranda closed her eyes and bit her lip, she could see very vividly Ben on top of her thrusting in and out purposefully and precisely. He had mastered her body and had strategic strokes when it came to her. Unlike the man on top of her right now.

Miranda was glad that it was dark in their bedroom and that she didn't have to see his face. She loved him, she really did; however, she was desperately in love with his best friend. Miranda flipped them over, so she could control the movements and get to some good strokes because after having Benjamin, Michael just didn’t cut it for her anymore. It was like going back to off brand after having the name brand.

Miranda placed her hands on Michael’s chest but the images of Ben sucking on her breast, nipping, licking and playing with her nipples filled her head. God,  she could see it and if she thought hard enough she could feel it. She wanted him, she wanted Ben to be kissing, eating, and thrusting inside of her. With the thought and imagination of Ben. Miranda was wet and dripping. She started to grind her hips and switch between bouncing. "Yes it's so good." Miranda moaned. She felt him grab her hips and in this moment…nothing could have told her that this wasn't Ben beneath her.

Miranda started rocking hard and moaning louder. "Jesus I'm about to cum." Miranda shrieked.

"Cum for me." He chanted.

Miranda could see Ben biting his lip after he spoke. " Damn Be-

"Oh fuck." Miranda changed quickly as she came hard. Miranda's mouth fell open as her body spasmed.

"Dam Miranda." Michael moaned as the after waves of his orgasm rolled through him.

Miranda rolled to the side and laid on the bed staring up at the ceiling. God this had to stop, she got too excited and too carried away. She almost called another man's name out.

Miranda palmed her forehead and bit her lip as tears began to pool in her eyes, she'd never thought in a million years that she would be here.

"Never mind Benjamin, that doesn’t matter. The real problem right now is this and us. "

"Miranda I knew from the night we met that you were suppose to be mine."

"Ben I'm just as mad that he came up and talked to me too. I didn't think that we would have even be in this relationship like this and this is horrible because honestly he treats me so good and like a queen." Miranda explained. "I just hate that he's your best friend, you both are like family." Miranda added. Ben nodded he hated this too.