Miranda went into the cafeteria and she paused seeing Ben sitting with Kendra. Why was she even here? Miranda suddenly wasn't hungry anymore.

She was ready to end this thing with Michael. So she could be free with Ben. She didn't care about his feelings anymore and as selfish as this was she was ready because now her own feelings were getting hurt.

Miranda paged Ben 911. Lunch was over as far as she was concerned.

"Hey I got your page." Ben said looking around before walking inside.

Miranda stood and locked the door. "Yeah I just. I wanted you." Miranda said hugging him laying her head on his chest before pulling back and looking him in the eyes pushing him back.

When his legs hit the back of the bed, she pushed at his chest until he sat. Without losing eye contact, she took off her scrub top "I don't know why it hit me all of a sudden."

Next, she let her bra fall to the floor. "I don't know why either but I'm pleased." Ben huskily stated the obvious as he watched her untie the strings of her scrubs.

Ben whipped his scrub top off, letting her know he was down with where this was going.

"I'm glad" Miranda wiggled her scrubs and panties down her hips, at the same time clumsily kicking off her clogs.

Ben's eyes immediately went to the vee of her slightly parted legs, then snapped up to lock eyes with hers. When he went to rise up she shook her head and walked forward. "No, sit. I got this."

While he had followed her directions to stay seated, he wasn't staying still. Ben untied his pants and lifted his hips to tug them down as she pulled from the bottom. He was so mesmerized by the naked woman in front of him.

"I love you." She purred sliding her hands up the inside of his legs as she rose. Ben had to clench his teeth when her cool hands carefully grazed his member. He was so damn aroused, that he was basically tongue tied. When she climbed on his lap and went to lower herself on his cock, he grabbed her waist stopping the motion.

"Let me get you ready." Ben was concerned he'd hurt her. He was a large man below and he knew from previous experience it could be uncomfortable for some women, if they were not properly turned on. That's why he'd gotten so good at foreplay in his youth. Him and Miranda never hoped straight to it with out him touching and tasting her first. Miranda moved his fingers out the way where they tickled the hair between her legs. "I told you I'm already wet." She eased down on him a few inches. "Don't worry, I'm not fragile. Don't underestimate how much I want you right now." Miranda started with some shallow thrusts, working more of his girth inside each time she went down. Ben lightly ran his hands along her hips and lower back, his eyes glued to where they were joined.

Thrilling in the sight of her taking him in. His mouth was slightly open as he tried to take in enough air. When she was seated fully on him, they shared a moan before they met each other halfway for a starving kiss. Their lips and tongues demanding surrender from the other. While their mouths dueled, her hips started a slow grind, and his hands slid up to rub her pointed nipples with his coarse thumbs. She undulated her hips even harder before finally breaking free of his lips so she could breathe. Then she started to move again, confidently up and down his entire length, her hands on his chest helping her balance.

While his hands massaged and played with her breasts, she sped up, moving faster and harder, until soon she was panting in earnest. Her skin was so sensitive that she keenly felt it as one of his hands trailed down to her stomach and when his thumb softly rubbed her clit she went over. Crying out softly as she climaxed, her head and body thrown back as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Ben leaned forward, one hand supporting her back as he pulled at her left nipple. Suckling her as she came down from her release. When she settled to light tremors, Ben leaned back and raised his knees which spread her thighs wider, as she kissed his collarbone. The sweat from their work salted her tongue as she kissed and licked along his skin. Then he was moving inside her, pressing up with his hips and feet to impale her slickness over and over. His strong arms wrapped around her lower waist holding her in place. His other arm pressed along her upper back making the flesh of their chests rub against each other. As he got closer to his own release, he tangled his hand through her hair and pulled her head up so they were looking at each other as he took his last few hard thrusts. Stiffening, before slamming home one more time to his own climax. As his hips jerked and released his seed, he felt a feeling spread in his chest that had nothing to do with him coming. It was something separate as he looked in her lovely face. Her lips parted and swollen, her eyes half closed with a light sheen of sweat on her body.