CHAPTER 2

Natasha POV
I'm getting bored at teaching so I decided to look for a new house in other city to start a new life. It's okay because I don't have friends here and all of my friends lives in different cities so I have nothing to stop me from leaving. Being a professor is kinda good but I'm rich so I don't need to spend my time teaching those boys who thought gonna hit on me.

I've been looking for a house for one week but I still can't find the style I want. So I called my sister Yelena to ask her if she knows houses in different cities that would fit in my style. She says I can find one in Washington, so I decided to get there and I saw it and Yelena is right this is the style I want, after an hour of looking I finally found one that I really like. So I called the person selling this and ask for the price and told him that I would buy it he said we can meet tomorrow. So I check in a hotel for tonight.

In the bathtub~
Here we go again getting bored... I hope my neighbors is friendly so I can be friends with them all I want for now is to be happy, I have everything except "Love" but I know that I'm the problem because I'm too protective, but everyone does that I mean when someone is flirting with your girl are you just gonna stare???? Well ummm that's what happened to me and Carol I mean I can't blame the boys she's tall, hot, and mesmerizing but she broke up with me because of that, I guess she's not fully interested in women because she likes it when the boys hit on her that's why I gave up too, I can't handle my jealousy. I'm happy for her she's in a healthy relationship with Maria Rambeau.

~~~~
I make my way to the place to check the papers and sign it.
I'm looking at the house I bought and make my plan and decided to move here next week... While I'm looking at the neighborhood I saw a girl that lives in front of my house planting a lot of rose I don't know why but she seems lonely I keep staring at her and thinking to be friends with her.

1 week passed~~~
I packed all the things and make my way to my new house I'm about to go inside until I saw the girl again... She looks at me and I smile and she smile back and wave at me so I wave back and she head back to her house. I get all the things inside and now I Don't know what to do in here because it's all set up.

~~~~
I'm in the living room making plans.
Suddenly the the thought of being friends with her pop up in my head, I just don't know how to start to make a friendship... I hate myself for this! doesn't know how to make friends!!!