CHAPTER 10

Y/N POV
I woke up early so I can make natasha a birthday cake, and now I'm Halfway through it.

While I'm waiting for my icing to get done I decided to pick what I'll wear to the party.

I'm done putting decorations, and I'm happy for the final touch so I can put it on a box, I put the icing to piping bag so I can write what I want, I just wrote a "happy birthday" because I don't know Natasha's age, I guess I'll found out what her age is, later.

~~~I'm done taking a shower, and I just wear a casual white dress that I partnered with dirty white sandals

~~~
I'm done taking a shower, and I just wear a casual white dress that I partnered with dirty white sandals.

I just put a lipstick and a little bit blush-on, I let my wavy hair down.

I wear my simple necklace, bracelet, and a heart shaped earrings.

It's 4:55 pm already. before I left, I check myself, the cake, and I put my vanilla perfume. Done!

I was standing on Natasha's doorstep waiting for someone to open it after I knock, I can hear the people inside talking, suddenly the door opens with the girl who made my day better these past few days.

"Happy Birthday Natasha!!!" I said in a happy tone while showing her the cake I made.

"Wait... Did you?" She ask with a joy in her eyes

"Yes I made it, you like it?"

"I love it so much!!! And ohhh..." She looks at the cake again white a smile "I'm the only one who's allowed to eat this special cake! " she get the box in my hand and I just laugh at her "Come in!"

We walk to the living room and I saw her friends, they all look good. Natasha clears her throat to get everyone's attention.

"This is my lovely friend, y/n"

"Hello, Nice to meet you all" I said with a smile and they all nod their heads with a smile.

"Is that a cake?!" Yelena shouts, I nod and she ran down but when she was about to get the cake to Natasha, Natasha slap her hand "owwww сука(bitch)" she says "no one is allowed to eat this, y/n made this special cake for me" yelena look at me "I made you two breakfast and you don't want to give me a cake" Natasha laughs "So?" Natasha says with a playful tone "hey don't worry I'll make you Mac and Cheese tomorrow" her eyes widened "how do you know?" I chuckle "your sister told me" she smiles "well in that case" she looks at natasha "I don't want that SPECIAL CAKE anymore" she rolls her eyes at natasha "and you y/n enjoy the party" I smile at her "thank you" and before she left "ohhh and y/n don't forget-" I cut her off "is it the hot sauce?" She chuckles "am I the topic when I left you two?" Me and natasha just laugh at her, she throw her hands in the air and go to, I guess her friends.

Natasha put the cake in the kitchen island while I wait for her in there

"Hey let me introduce you to every one of them" she smile and I just nod.

"Y/n this is Wanda, vision, and this is their twins Billy and tommy" they all smile at me.

"Hi boys" they smile at me and hug me "aww you two are so sweet" natasha laughs "they get it from their mom I'm sure" Wanda just laugh.

I look at Wanda and vision "your twins is so sweet! "

Wanda smile "yeah I guess nat is right they get it from me" vision look at wanda "No, they get it from me" he smiles at me.
Natasha laughs "here we go again... You two should stop, wanda I take it back what I've said, they get it from me since I'm the one who babysit them all the damn time" the two look at each other "I guess?" They both said

"Bye, I'll introduce y/n to the others, you two enjoy chasing the twins" natasha jokes and we left

"I love Wanda's smile and she looks very happy" I said while looking at her house design.

"That's what she deserves" natasha said and I look at her confuse "she's been through a lot y/n, that's why" I nod "I'm happy for her"

"Y/n this is Tony, Steve, Thor, Clint, Loki, Bruce, sam, and bucky" they all smile at me and wave their hands while laughing "DON'T TELL ME...." Natasha check the table "I knew it" and the boys laugh at her while I'm confused what's happening "You guys didn't even eat yet and you're all drunk" the boys laugh at her reaction "hey don't be mad it's Tony's idea" Thor said "ohhh you gotta be kidding me, if it's my idea I should've rented a whole bar so natasha wouldn't see us" tony said "you two stop and you guys enjoy" natasha rolls her eyes at them and they all laugh and mimick.

"They all seem funny" Natasha chuckles "Only when they're drunk, when they're not, you're gonna talk to them like they're the inside out characters, not in a bad way though" I don't know that "inside out Characters?" I ask "ohh you don't know that" I shake my head "it's a movie and the characters is every emotion people have" I nod "that seems a good movie" Natasha nods "but don't worry they're all good people" I nod

"Y/n this is Nick and Maria" Maria smile widely at me while this old man didn't even look at me. I smile back to Maria "Hi maria"
I look at Nick and natasha notice that nick doing nothing "Nick can you be nice for a sec" she said rolling her eyes "Hello miss y/n, nice to meet you" he said smiling and I smile back "likewise Nick"

"Don't mind him he's like that to everyone" I nod

While we're heading to yelena and to her friends natasha said something I didn't hear clearly "say it again I didn't hear you" natasha look away "I said you look nice I mean you look very lovely y/n" I smile at her compliment "Thank you natasha that's sweet of you to say" she nods still not looking at me "You look stunning by the way, your dress really fits you" she finally look at me and smile "Thank you y/n"

"Y/n this is yelena's friends and my friends also, Peter and kate" the three come to the front faster like they're hiding something "oh hey miss y/n nice t-to meet you" peter said nervously "likewise kid" he smile nervously "hey miss y/n nice to meet you, you l-look nice" Kate said nervously too "thank you pretty kate" she nods and smile. Natasha look at the three of them sensing something is happening "you three get away from the table" peter shake his head, yelena and kate look at each other while saying something "Do I need to call barton and stark?" Kate and peter finally move "you gotta be kidding me" natasha walks closer to the broken chocolate fountain machine "who did this?" Natasha ask and three just look at each other "in a count of three I'll call barton and stark" yelena sighs "it's me" Kate gasp "no it's me" peter look at them "it's not me I swear" yelena and Kate looking at him with unbelievable look "ummm it's me" he smile "this stay with me you hear me?" The three nods nervously "you three pay for this" yelena and kate look at peter "WITHOUT STARK MONEY" she smirk.

"That three is a disaster" natasha says, I laugh, and she looks at me "I just... Their faces when you got them, they all look scared of you" I laugh and she chuckles "as they should"