CHAPTER 11

Natasha POV

One of the waiter interrupted my conversation with y/n to tell me that everything is ready. "Gather up everyone let's eat"
They all cheer up and the twins run to the table saving a seat for their parents.

Yelena stand up from her seat. she came back holding a cake. Everyone stand up and sing happy birthday. "You bought me a cake?" She nods "Happy Birthday сестра" she said and a tear drop fall from her eyes. "Oh yelena you're going to make me cry" I know why she's crying. She still can't believe that we met again after years of being away from each other. "Make a wish" after I blow the candle I immediately hug her "Thank you сестра" she nods in my arms.

We're all done eating we're just talking about our memories together while Y/n laughing about our fun memories. Y/n elbowed me "Your friends is so funny" she whispers and suddenly the drunks look at us "hey, you two should tell your story too" Sam said of course the boys agreed "I met y/n weeks ago when I'm moving to this new house. She's the first person here to welcome me and she invited me for lunch that's all it started" I look at y/n and she nods with a smile. "Just friends?" Bucky ask "Best friends" y/n said with a smile.

Y/n POV

"You can leave me here natasha go talk to your friends" I said drinking my wine.

I'm not saying that I'm not enjoying the party. it's just, she's been with me since I came here, they came here for her and she's with me.

"No, I'm fine with you here." She said looking at the boys who's been drinking before and after the dinner.

"I can talk to Wanda, Maria, Yelena, and the others" I said looking everywhere if they're here in the living room sadly Wanda is not here, Maria is talking to Nick and they seem serious, Yelena and her friends are outside, and the boys are drunk laughing at their jokes.

"Wanda is with vision, the twins felt sleepy after the dinner. They're in the guestroom" she explains

"Well Ma-" she cut me off

"Maria and Nick will go home early they have work Tomorrow"
Natasha said and I just look at her. This woman doesn't want me to go. I thought to myself.

"Well yelena and her friends are there and the boys" I said pointing to them.

"Yelena and her friends probably talking with their ideas that you will never understand and the boys are Drunk if you go there I swear you'll go home drunk. I'm gonna try the cake you made. wanna come?" she said standing up to her seat and offer her hand to me. What a woman.

Well I don't have a choice.

I wait for natasha at the island while she get the cake.

"I can't wait to taste it" she said putting the box down.

"I hope you like it" I said smiling

"Happy Birthday" she reads what I wrote on the cake and smile "Wanna know why this cake is special for me?" I nod "you're the first to bake me a cake for my birthday"

"Really?" I ask shockingly, she chuckles and nod.

it warms my heart that I'm the first to bake her a cake for her birthday and it warms my heart that the cake I baked is special for her.

She taste it with a fork and chew it and suddenly her eyes widen "This is so good Y/N!" She said nodding her head.

"Can I try?" I ask thinking that she won't give me since that cake is special.

"Hmm sure" she said giving her fork to me.

"Not you being soft with her" Natasha and I both startled at Maria standing there with Nick. "You startled us Maria! " Natasha says holding her chest. "I'm sorry" she chuckles "We came here to say goodbye." Natasha stand up from her seat and hug Maria "Happy Birthday Natasha" Maria says hugging Natasha back "Thank you" Natasha says as she came to give Nick a hug "Happy Birthday Natasha" he said holding Natasha's head. "Let me walk you two outside" the two nods. Maria looks at me and smile "It's nice to meet you Y/n" I smile at her "likewise" she nods "I can't believe you made her soft" I look at her confused while she smirk at Natasha "hmm you'll know" Natasha roll her eyes "that's it you two bye. Y/n I'll walk them outside see you in a minute" I nod while drinking my wine.