CHAPTER 18

Natasha

It's been days and we never talk about what happened at the bathroom. I didn't kiss her. I don't want it to be that way. We or I maybe got in the moment that time. And friends or best friends don't do that. It's my fault why we got there.

This will be our last week being in the same house, last week of her taking care of me.

As I recall the moments I'm with her, I'm happy which is something I don't feel often when I'm with someone. Just her presence can make my day, or even better when she smiles.

Since we never talk about what happened, there's an awkward tension between me and her. She seems bothered but chose not to talk. And when I approach her sometimes she'll move away from me which I don't like.

My wound is kind of completely healed and I can finally move without y/n's help. I am thankful for the help of my lovely friend for taking care of me.

~~~
It's getting late and she's still not here. She went to her house earlier to get something she says. But it's almost 8pm... I should check on her.

Here I am waiting for her to open the door. I feel like there's no chance for her to open it, but it's not locked. I can go inside right? I'm her friend after all.

As I walk to the kitchen where I expecting to see her, there's no sign of her being there. Maybe on the living room I thought but there's still no presence of her.

"Y/n?"

No response.

On her bedroom, if she's not there where? It's late and I'm getting worried.

As I open the door I saw her crumbled up crying her eyes out.

"Hey, what happened?" I said after I sat beside her.

She just looks at me with her eyes that it looks like been crying for hours.

"Go home, Natasha, get rest" she whispers.

"No"

"Stubborn"

"I'm worried, I hope you understand. As your friend y/n let me stay" I exclaimed.

She just look at me and nod.

I want to hug her but I don't know how in this position.

She's quiet and not crying anymore

"What happened?"

"I feel like I'm healing in a bad way" her tired eyes...

"In a bad way? If you're healing that's probably a good news but what do you mean in a bad way?" I'm confused.

"I'm healing because I feel like someone is healing me without her knowing" she replied putting her blanket all over her.

"I-"

"I know you don't understand. I'll tell you someday. I promise" she promised. That's a relief.

That's a relief but I feel like she's hiding something from me. I just feel it.

"Alright. I'll stay here, take a nap. I'll order us food."

"Thank you"

~

Y/n and I ate breakfast earlier and we are now having a good time in my car eating McDonald's even tho I can't stop thinking about what happened to us in my bathroom. There's part of me that telling me I should've kiss her but there's also a part of me that tells me to not kiss her. I'm fine with what happened but I just can't forget it. Her lips looks so soft... Does she have a boyfr-

"Are you okay? You're quiet."

"Yeah, just thinking"

"About what?"

"Nothing."

"Natasha, I'm here if you want to talk about something, okay?"
She sincerely said.

"I know and I'm thankful for that." I sigh.

"What's your dream car?" I randomly asked.

"I don't know, but wanna know what my dream is?" She smiles

"Of course, I'm curious about you ya know"

"I want a farm where I can do everything I want. And I want that farm near in a beach if that's possible" she laughs beautifully
"I don't know. I just imagine that kind of life, it seems perfect for me." She explains while I'm looking at her and I can see her eyes sparks because of what she's saying.

"True. That's sounds perfect, y/n. I hope I'm welcome when you finally got your dream farm." I sarcastically replied.

"Of course you're welcome. Imagine we both leave everything here and starts a new life there! Gosh Natasha that sounds like a fucking dream!"

Sure.

"I just got my house, y/n. I wanna enjoy this new lovely house of mine. But in the future, I'm making sure we're both gonna live in that farm of yours" I smile at her.

"We sound like teenagers planning a beautiful future. And Natasha?"

"Hmm?"

"Please smile more. You smiling making my day. You look very hot and sweet at the same time when you smile." She said with full adoration.

She calls me hot again... But sweet? I look sweet when I smile?

Now she gives me a thought to not smile to my friends.

"I smile every time, what do you mean?"

"Natasha, you don't smile. You're always with your serious face. Ugh I hate it." She rolls her eyes.

This lady.... Rolls her eyes at me... If she's not y/n I could've done something bad.

"If you say so... Let's go home and enjoy the day together?"

"I'd love that, Tasha."

Tasha. Tasha. Tasha.

I should enjoy this. This is our last week being together even though we're just neighbors. I would miss her sleeping beside me.

I'll buy her farm and I'm gonna make sure it's near the beach.