CHAPTER 3

2 days passed~

Y/n POV
It's been a week I guess since I planted my Rose's I forgot to water them so I decided to go outside to water them... Silly me decided to plant roses but it's almost December these Rose's is gonna die because of the snow...
While I'm watering my other plants I saw my new neighbor in her terrace I guess she's having a coffee... And again... She's looking at me with a smile so I smile back and wave at her like the first time I saw her.

I continued what I'm doing suddenly I saw the plant that my husband planted for me... The memories came back again, I didn't realize that I'm crying while I'm looking at it so I came back inside.

I get my notebook wrote things I want to do to escape this loneliness, I feel like I need to accept what happened to him and I know he don't want to see me suffering like this so I'll continue what I started "to move on..." I know it's hard but I've been here for five months doing nothing... I should get my life to be happy again I just can't stand these feelings I've been feeling for months.

~~~

I was cooking lunch humming with the song in the radio until I heard a knock... I clean my hands and open the door and see the woman... "My new neighbor" I smile at her and says oh hey neighbor!

Natasha POV
It's been two days since I saw the woman I want to be friends... I've been waiting for her to go outside so I can have a chat with her but damn this woman is not leaving her house. I guess my instinct is right, she's lonely or having a rough days????...

~~~

I'm at my terrace drinking coffee watching the neighborhood, but to be honest I'm here hoping that she comes out of her house I don't know why but when I see her it calms me I guess because of her features.
Few minutes since I sat here I finally see her holding a sprinkler she's watering her Rose's and finally she looks at me and I smile at her she smile back and wave like the first time,
She continue what she's doing and I'm just here watching her still don't know how to be friends with her... After minutes of watching her I saw her crying and go back to her house...
I want know if she's okay.
~~~~
It's been 2 hours I can't stop thinking about her. should I ask her if she's okay? But how is that supposed to work we don't even know each other? I think that's what I should do to be friends with her? I mean, I guess? this this is a chance to have a chat with her... "I'm gonna comfort her"
I walk to her house and knock and she opens it she smile at me and says oh hey neighbor!
I don't know what to do so I said hey neighbor!!! With a smile.