CHAPTER 14

Natasha POV

"Nat, Agent Hill will guide you to get in his office, Here's your earpiece" Nick explains and hand me the earpiece.

"Okay, I'm ready"

"Be careful, Nat" Nick and Maria told me, I just nod.

I can't believe I forgot about this mission, we got here at 7 pm I thought we're gonna be done, but we have to wait for Peirce's to leave his house for the meeting. It's already 10 pm I know Y/n is waiting for me, I have to get this done quick.

~
"There's a CCTV on your left, go right"

I do what Maria said.

"The door on your left, that's his office, password 301907528"

I got in. I open the computer immediately and hack the system to get the password. 365890172 I wonder what his password meant... "Agent Hill, there's 8 files here"

"File seven, if it won't open, you know what to do"

The file didn't open... I need to hack this computer again. The server is strong, this will take minutes of my time. I check my watch and see 22:58, I need to get this done before 12. I kept going on and on to the same file until it finally open, it has a code, I need to hack it again. I connect my phone to get the code faster, 25386973, Done. I transfered the file to the drive, Nick, gave me.

23:38

"Nat, there's 8 men on the exit, go in the front"

"Okay"

I run faster to get in the front door, once I opened the door I immediately ran to Agent Hill's SUV.

"Open the door I'm coming"

I saw Maria open it but she's holding a gun. I look behind me and there's a man holding a gun.

I can't feel my body.

00:00