CHAPTER 16

Natasha POV

Y/n didn't even want to listen to me, she stayed. Too Stubborn.

We'll be spending One month in my house until I recover, I'm still shocked that I let her, let her to take care of me... I hope this is a good idea.

Y/n is not here, after Nick and Maria left with Dr. Sid and Ms. Lily, she goes home to get some of her things. she'll be here 24/7.

She has my keys now, Just in case.

"Hey" her. She's holding a paper bag, it's food, I can smell it. She had a medium size bag on her shoulders, it's her things I think.

"Hey" I replied.

"I hope you're hungry, I made you a mushroom soup and some salad." She said her voice full of excitement.

"I'm not surprise, you love to cook" she smiles.

"Hungry?"

"No"

"Maria told me you didn't eat lunch... You need to eat, you will eat, Natasha. " she said looking seriously at me.

"Don't want you to get mad, I'll eat" I wink at her jokingly. Her serious face is no longer there, she's smiling widely now at me. Better.

"Let's eat"

~~~

Y/n is now washing the dishes, I told her not to but she refused, she said I shouldn't be doing things with my condition. I wait for her to get done before she and I go to bed.

"I'm done, Natasha. Now I'm gonna clean your wound before you sleep"

"Take a rest, y/n you just got done washing the dishes." I tell her.

"Okay." She replied shortly.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Call me Nat, Natasha is too long, or just call me what you want" I tell her.

"Tasha" she smile at me. Too girly...

"Hmm"

"You don't like it, your face" she chuckles.

"It's just too girly but if that's what you want, sure" it's her. I don't mind.

"Natasha, call me what you want."

"I can't think right now, next time." She nods.

"Let's go I'll clean your wound"

...

I'm trying but I can't. It hurts when I move my arms up. She noticed.

"Let me" she said behind me. I hum in response.

Her hands touches my skin and suddenly I'm burning inside. I close my eyes and breathe heavily to ease myself.

It's not normal for me to feel this way.

"Are you okay?" She ask holding my face making me look at her.

"Does it hurt?"

"No."

"You wouldn't be breathing heavily if it doesn't hurt, Natasha. From now on I think you should wear shirts with buttons so you don't have to put your arms up evey time I'm gonna clean your wound." Her words.... I was just looking up at her when she said that. I feel safe.

"Yeah, I'll get one from my closet for tonight" I said as I stand up.

"No, I'll get it. Stay here." Does she really care? I thought.

"My closet has a password, I'll come with you."

"Okay"

....
"I'm in love with your closet, Natasha." She said wandering around.

"if you want some of it you can take it"

"No, it's expensive"

"How do you know?" I ask as we walk to my bed.

"The tag, I have one actually and it is the most expensive thing I ever bought while you Natasha has like thirty?" She looks at me and smirk "I don't believe that you're just a professor, may be but out of boredom that's why you became a professor" and she smile.

"Like I said, I'll tell you someday, Y/n."

She nods.

"Let's get started, you had a long day, you must be tired."

...
"Last one cream and we're done, Natasha" she said behind me, rubbing some cream that I don't know what it is called.
I nod.

"I'll count on one to three this might hurt a little"

"I'm not a child, y/n. Do it so we can rest" I tell her.

"Okay"

Her fingers touches my wound with cream. It doesn't hurt. All I can feel right now is y/n's fingers at the back of my skin.

"Done, now let me put your shirt. Where is it?"

"On the table, I'll get it." I said as I about to stand up she stopped me.

"Stay here"

Y/n came back with my shirt on her hand. She's now in front me.

She hold my right hand to put the hole of my shirt to get through. She start Buttoning my shirt. We're so close. I can hear her heavy breaths and it's making me crazy.

I look up at her so focused on what she's doing. What a beautiful creature this lady is, Perfection I must say.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're breathtaking, y/n" I honestly said it.

Her eyes changed. I saw how her cheeks turned rosy red.

"You're so sweet, Thank you" she smiled widely at me with rosy cheeks. I just smiled black, still looking at her. Perfect.

~

"sleep beside me, y/n. I don't want you to be alone at the guestroom"

"You don't want me to be alone or you don't want to be alone? Natasha are you scared?" She laughs

"Why would I be scared?"

"Because you want me to sleep beside you"

"Go to your room then. I'm not scared." I just want her safe. What if some robbers decided to rob my house? Pfft.

"Bye" she waved and laughs.

"There's a white lady in there at night and it will come up to you and get you!" I shout and suddenly she bursts out at my room.

"What the fuck?! Why would you do that?! " she's mad.

"Looks who's scared" I smirk.

"I'll sleep here. Try to scared me again and I'll pinch your wound" she looks directly at me shooting me her devilish look.

I better be quiet, I think?

"I'm sorry. Good night, Y/n and sweet dreams"

"After what you have said? sweet dreams really?! Don't talk to me"

Atleast I know now what her weakness is.......