two

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

BORN TO RUN

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

BONNIE COLLINS

Bonnie tried to ignore the pain in her leg as she kept walking while keeping her weight on her staff which lately had been more of a walking-stick for her rather than a weapon. She had found it a week ago and with help of Michonne she made the other end of it a weapon, sharpening it so she was able to kill the walkers with it.

Bonnie was pretty sure that she had broken her ankle a couple weeks ago. She had fallen down when running away from walkers. Her ankle didn't seem to get better mostly because she hadn't been able to rest it.

Bonnie had insisted on going with Michonne to find some medication for Andrea and two of them had been successful. They were now returning toward a shop called 'The Deer Cooler'. They walked in, Michonne first, and saw the two walkers that are chained up to a table.

Michonne opened another door and entered, Bonnie soon followed after her. They shared a worried look when they saw that the bed they had left Andrea was empty.

Michonne got ready to take her sword out and as Bonnie gripped her staff tighter. Bonnie sighed in relief when they walked deeper into the building and saw Andrea lying on the floor.

"What you doing out here?" Michonne asked.

"I needed some light." she groaned out. Bonnie passed Michonne and helped her sit. As Bonnie helped her sit up, Michonne gave her the medication and then some water.

"Take this."

As Michonne pressed the water bottle against Andrea's forehead she asked. "How is it out there?"

"Same. It's quiet." she responded and Bonnie also tried to avoid Andrea's eyes.

"You're lying." Andrea smiled and her eyes found Bonnie's. Bonnie had always been a bad liar.

Michonne looked worried. "We should go in a few days."

"They're coming, you guys should go." Andrea breathed out.

"No." Both Bonnie and Michonne spoke at the same time.

"I'll hold you back!" Bonnie finally dared to look at Andrea. "Go! I can take care of myself! I saved your ass all winter didn't I?" she tried to joke but started to cough as soon as these words left her lips.

Michonne tried to offer her water but Andrea refused it, pushing it out of her face. "I won't have you guys dying for me! Good soldiers won't leave your post. Screw you."