Leaving Ashleigh

" You're a bitch, get out!", She yelled, pushing me away.

" It's my house for god's sake!", I shot back, even though deep down I didn't give a shit if she took all my belongings and made them hers.

" Just leave, Mikaela! Get the fuck out, I don't care! "

I felt so mad I couldn't even think straight.

Fuck her.

   It was five minutes past midnight and we were arguing in bed, about something as stupid as a fucking dream. Yes, I called somebody else's name in my sleep, so what? That didn't count as cheating to me.

  If she thought I was going to apologize for something as insane as that, she was crazy. No way!
She should learn to step down and let me live my life in peace for once.

"I said get out!", Ashleigh kept yelling, pushing me off the bed.
Screw it.

She had a temper so did I, I guess we'll never be compatible.

Furious, I got up, pulled on a pair of black sweats, a hoodie, sneakers, and walked out of the damn place.

I got into our blue jeep.

Our.

Fuck. I hated myself for thinking that way. I owned everything yet I named it 'ours'.
Maybe that's why my mom hated me so much.

   I overworked to make money all to please a woman who didn't give two shits about anything.

  " I hate her!", I shouted, banging the stupid steering wheel.

Mad, I drove out to the club.
Ignoring the fact that it was the same club that we first met and focused on how bad I needed to intoxicate my mind right now.

    I parked, hoping off and heading in immediately.

My heart clenched, missing her presence.

" hey gorgeous", I hadn't even got to the counter when a blond girl pulled on my hand.

I thought about Ashleigh again and how she was the only one who knew how I preferred being called handsome and not beautiful, gorgeous, cute or any of those shit.

But then I forced myself to remember that we just had a fight so I fake-grinned at the girl instead.
" Hey, take that nickname back it fits you more"

   Maybe I shouldn't have replied because sooner than expected, she was following me.

'Hook up with her', a voice in my head pushed me but I don't know, ever since I met Ashleigh I couldn't think about anything but her.

I couldn't even look at any other girl without thinking about her.

Fuck. I need a drink.

" Woah, long time no see, Mikey. Great timing, first drink on the house today", Wendy, the bartender smirked the second she saw me.

Ya, it's been a while. I used hit the club every weekend with my stud-hood until ... Fuck, until Ashleigh... I was their infamous stoner.

She really turned me into a different person.

  " Get me a bottle, no glass", I smirked back.

" Wow, I'm lovin' your mood today", she winked.

I felt the blond's presence again when she tugged on my sleeve and I pulled her next to me. She smiled so bright after realizing she finally caught my attention.

" And pour shots for this beauty over here, as many as she wants. All on me", I kept my arms around her waist as Wendy served us.

  " The name's Christie", she said, crossing her legs, reminding me how I liked watching Ashleigh whenever she did that and loved the way her skirt rode up, doing things to me.
   If someone was around when that happened, I'd find an excuse to drag her to the bathroom with me but if it was just us, that was personal cue to pull her onto my lap and kiss her until she went crazy.