Dark nights and Black ravens

People always talk about how the blue sky day break and the chirping birds are a work of art ...
I think they should see the dark night.
Starry or not, it was the real definition of 'beautiful'. I loved it.
The whole black sheet and the Orion blinking back at me was the first reason I thought to live for every time I lost my purpose.

"A cimmerian night, a quiet place ... So outstanding", Jacqueline's voice sounded so dreamy I could tell she had forgotten that I was even there.

I watched her silently ... taking advantage of the fact that she was focused somewhere else.

Her profile ... picture perfect.
For a second I thought ... Wow, she really was beautiful ... more than the night itself but- No! I pushed all these thoughts to the back of my mind ... ...  but they kept creeping back.

She turned.
Our eyes met.

She caught me staring.

My blood halted and instead of hitting me like I expected, she just ... smiled.
It was in that moment that I realized how much I actually despised her.

I got on my feet, limping. Already struggling to leave again even after getting hurt a few minutes ago.

"Just sit - you'll hurt yourself more-"

Why the hell was she so caring? Didn't she hear the rumors about how much I hated her guts?!

"I don't think that's what you're supposed to say to your rival", ignoring the hint of pain on my knee.

"Rival?", she finally focused on me. "Glad you brought that up because honestly, I'm really curious as to why you hate me so much, Alicia Frederick"

I glared, wishing she could feel how fucking pissed off she made me feel.

"I hate you ...", I began. "I hate you and your eyes. I hate your damn attitude and appealing sense of style. I hate your cute little nose and pretty lips. I hate how you captivate me with your smile, I hate how you make feel like I don't belong in this goddamn place! I hate you because you make me wanna- just -just kiss the hell out of you, grab you, pull you close, smother you, and make a mess of you! I hate you so much. I fucking hate you Jacqueline So. I wish I could just-"

And then she kissed me.

Hard and desperate.

She pushed me against the wall and I immediately clung to her. Her hands gripping my waist and mine around her neck. Just like that, as if I didn't just confess my hatred to her, we devoured each other's breaths like our lives depended on it.

I yearned for more.

Even though I was scared and confused, I let her hands lift the rim of my dress and roam my trembling thighs. The world could end right there and I wouldn't even care.
It happened as fast as lightning.
My legs wrapped around her torso, black lipstick smeared all over my skin and two fingers rubbing the bottom of my panties.

Everything about it was just so wrong but so good ... so perfect.

I wanted it all.

I didn't even see her do it but next thing, my panties were on the floor. I opened my mouth to say something but she immediately covered it with her own, her taste making me forget all about my manners and strict catholic parents. I pulled her closer, her heat and fragrance sending me into an apocalyptic overdrive.
She smelled like those bloody smoothies in her Halloween shop.

Jacqueline sucked on my nape and  collarbones.

She held me tightly before licking two of her delicate fingers ... looking at me while she did it.

Her hand disappeared underneath my dress and I almost screamed when  I felt something cold on my entrance.
My body unconsciously stiffened, her fingers pushed into my tightness, making my eyes close at the feeling.

She stilled ... making me so nervous that my eyelids shot up.
Our eyes met for the second time that night ... this time though, it felt different.
Her dark pupils held such intensity I thought she'd swallow me whole.
My hands moved the hair out of her gorgeous face, as if urging her on.
Without looking away, she slipped inside me ...

I let out a sharp breath, closing my eyes.

" Fuck", my eyes closed.

Jacqueline picked up a pace that was fast, raw, and rough ... making me cry words I never thought I knew all my life.

"Jacqueline ..." , there, I finally let it out.

"Talk to me", I heard her whisper, not stopping her movements.

" ... I hate you "

"Come again?", She went deeper.

"I hate you!", a mixture of pain was driven by a load of ecstasy, moving me with her. I didn't wanna stop.
She let out a little laugh before I felt something else come up my throat but go down again.

Then it came out.

Jacqueline immediately pulled out, kneeling. With a tight hold on my writhing thighs, she drank everything that oozed out while I savoured the feeling of her mouth between my legs.
She ate it all out, as much to my happiness.

Like I wasn't floating in paradise already, she put my legs down and kissed my mouth hard, making me taste myself.
I held her as close as I could, scared that something or someone was out to take her away from me.

I didn't want anything to take her away.
Who would I hate so much to have sex with when she was gone?
I needed her right here to keep my hatred in check.

I felt her smile through the kiss as she squeezed my butt.

"I hate you too, Alicia", she murmured.

I kissed her nose, smiling.
"You do?"

"Yeah", she kissed my eyes. "Just as much."

We hugged each other, feeling each other's heart beats.

I've never felt so good before ...

And it was all thanks to my greatest foe.

I'm glad I bumped into her ...

Best Halloween night ever.