Chapter 21

Gabrielle's POV

"Mommi!"Alexander screamed and started crying.

"Baby what's wrong are you okay"i asked picking him up.

He shock he's head and rested he's head on my shoulder.

"Alex hit me with daddy's shoes"he hiccuped.

I sighed and put Alexander down.

"You need to be a big boy and tell Alex to apologize before I get involved in this thing"

He ran out before I could say anything else.Ive got so much stress with the wedding coming up,i haven't even planned one single thing but I already have my dress ready from Italy.My mother told me I shouldn't stress cause Ashton's tacking care of everything but I doubt he has starting knowing him.He loves procrastinating things at the last minute.Bur I should give him a chance...right?.

"Babe don't stress about the wedding I'm nearly done with everything okay?"i heard Ashton say behind me.I turned around and sighed.I wrapped my arms around he's neck and kissed he's cheek.

"I hope so.."I sighed again..then walk off to go and pack the children's bags.

Your probably wondering why I have to pack their bags,its because we are having our wedding at Ashton's brothers pack which is in Italy,Im sir nervous because I haven't met the whole family yet what if they don't like me.Ill just have to keep my head held high.

I was interrupted by mother giggling like a girl from the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen and I was shocked to see her making out with some guys..no wait!,what my Gym teacher.OH NO!!

"Mmmmm"i cleared my throat and crossed my arms waiting for an explanation.

"O-ha-...hi honey"my mother stuttered and fixed her blouse that was in buttoned showing off her boobs.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm your mother"i said walking off to do what I had to do.

I climbed the stairs lazily and opened the boy's room.I started packing all their clothes.
After about an hour of packing I finally finished packing mine and Ashton's bags plus the boys.I was so tired that I just took a bubble bath and my muscles relaxed instantly.I felt something moving in the water so I opened my eyes like a mad lady,i calmed down once I sow a laughing naked Ashton in the bath splashing water everywhere.I got so irritated that I stood up and I almost left key word almost until Ashton grabbed my wrists and pulled me down on top of him,i landed on he's upper body part but Ashton made sure I didn't get hurt in the process.

"Where do you think your going"he's husky voice came out so fluently I shivered.

I didn't reply scared that my voice will break at the end.Ashton nibbled on my earlobe making me shiver again.

"Let's not do this now pl-please Ashton"

He sighed and nodded.

"Then let's just cuddle in the water"

I sighed and nodded my head,this bath was warm so I kinda fell asleep which is embarrassing and so unusual.

I felt Ashton pick me up and wrap me with a towel.I landed on something soft and I quickly wrapped myself with the blanket,Ashton chuckled and wrapped his arms around me whispering goodnight.

My alarm clocked want off and I woke up startled.I walked to the boys room and woke them up but it was so hard waking them up because it was 4:00 am not the usual time they wake up.They finally woke up and we bathed and got ready mean while Ashton was dozing off.