Chapter 11.

^Alexander Cole McKinight Alex Cain McKight^

{So we swapped the second names}

••••••

Gabrielle's POV

I woke up and ran downstairs to the kitchen.What?Im hungry like really hungry.

"Hey"i looked up and noticed Michael standing there awkwardly with his hands in his pocket.

"Don't act awkward around me come one Michael are you seriously going to let a smaller affect out relationship"i said and pulled him to me.

"Here have some it's peanut butter and chili sandwich" I gave him some and he just looked at it.

"Umm no thanks you have weird cravings"he laughed.

"Everyone kept on saying that"i laughed too and felt happy that Michael and I are back to our bonding days.

"I'm giving birth tonight wanna come"i smiled at him.

"Sure I can't wait"he walked out with a huge grin and I only laughed and continued eating my sandwich.

I walked to the T.V room and felt more tired so I sat and cuddle by myself.I felt arms wrap around me hopping it was Ashton I turned my head but sadly it was my mom.I weakly smiled at her and she smiled back.I sat up and lied my head on her lap.

"Honey you are okay right"i nodded my head and sighed.My mother then stroked my hair and sang to me a song that she was working on.

I didn't really listen to the lyrics's because I was starting to fall asleep.

(3 hours later)

"You better wake up now"i woke up and everyone screamed surprise.

What is everyone doing here.I blinked my eyes I few times and noticed balloons that said congratulations and Its a boy on then.I noticed my sister giving me a cake that had the ultrasound on them.I started to cry and everyone gasp and some just smiled.

"Thank you"i said and smiled.This was really nice after this huge stress bomb I felt really happy.

The pack was so nice to me.We played a few game and took some pictures it really was magical until this.

"So we have a gift from Mr and Mrs McKnight"some people gasped and some looked shock.Yes the King and Queen.

I suddenly felt water trickling down my pants and then I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my stomach.

"AH!!"i screamed as the pain came again.

"She's going into labour OMG shit I can't breath!"i looked at Grace and laughed at her.

"And I thought I was the one giving birth owwww"i said again.

"We need to get her to the pack hospital"Mom said pacing back and forth.Michael carried me and ran to the pack hospital but Grace was in the way.

"GRACE MOVE YOUR FAT ASS OUT THE WAY!"i shouted then screamed again.We arrived at the hospital and they took me immediately.

"Mom Ashton isn't here"i looked at her and cried.

Ashton's POV

I finally have woken up and I feel dirty.

"Oh my babies awake"my mother joyfully said and came to my side.

"Yes momma I'm awake finally"i said but my voice sounded different.

"Oh baby Gabrielle's is having a baby shower I already sent them the gift"my mother said.Oh Gabrielle how I missed her she's my life now.I need to thank her for seeing me everyday.

"Water please"i asked my mother she handed me the water and I drank it in a second.

"Hello Prince your finally awake"I nod at the nurse and asked where the doctor was.

"He's actually with your baby mama"

I looked at the nurse and I instantly was on high alert.

"Why!is she okay!"i asked and got up.

"She's actually in labour right now"

I looked at my mom then looked at the nurse with wide eyes.I got up and ripped out the cords that were in my arm and nose.

I ran out the sort and the nurse was calling for me and only ignores her and looked for the room that my true mate was giving birth.

"Where's Gabriella giving birth"i asked a nurse she looked at me wide and and pointed to the royal room where Alpha's go to.I nodded and ran to the doors.

I entered and ran to Gabrielle who was breathing heavily.She looked at me wide eyed and cried.I want to get and wrapped my arms around her.She wrapped her arms around me and cried on my shoulder then screamed.

"I'm here now love I'm here now"i said.

"I missed you ahhh"she said.

"Me too"

She then cried and breath again.

"Prince you can't be here your still sick"I looked at the nurse and sent her a death glare and she ran back out.

Gabrielle's POV

Ashton's back my true mate is back.

"Okay Gabrielle please spread your legs so I can see how far we have to wait"doctor Williams said.I nodded my head and opened my legs and they took of my pant s and panties.

"Well your giving birth now are you ready"

I nodded and looked at Ashton,hes hands were wrapped around mine and he kissed it.

"So il Lyell you when to push okay"

"Okay"i said.

"Push!!"i pushed and cried out.I squeezed Ashton's hand hard.

"Breath sweetie"My mother said I looked at her and she had a camera.

"Push!!"i pushed and cried even more.

"Push!!"i squeezed Ashton's hand again.This isn't funny this is hard and sore.

"Okay two mor pushes"

"Okay one two three push!!" I Pushed and breathed heavily.

I pushed one more time and then I hard crying.

"Okay we going to do this again now push"I pushed and pushed until I heard the other baby cry

I sighed.

Then the darkness consumed me.

"Baby!!don't got baby stay with usnooo!!"

.....And that was it....

✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋

Don't worry this ain't the end it just the beginning❤️

Please comment and like😺