Chapter 9.

Gabrielle's POV

It's Christmas and New Years Eve in 2 days time and Ashton still hasn't woken up yet.Its been 2 fuckin months since he hasn't woken up.I still miss Max and I mean a lot.

"I can't believe you"emily came downstairs and walked to the kitchen.

I only Ignored her and kept on watching T.V.

"I said it should be blue not pink you dump ass!"she shouted again.

"Now my best friends children are going to be eating in a pink high chair"she growled out.

I kept on watching T.V not paying attention to anymore.

Emily came to me and sat down next to me.

"I got you a high chair but it's pink sorry but they fixing it"

I hugged her and cried after that.

"Thanks"i said then looked back at the T.V,being with Emily for 1 hour was really making my energy go up so I stood up and left to find my mother so we could go shopping for my babies.

We shopped for a lot of things and came back home.

"Eww"grace said looking at me stuff my face with hot Doritos mixed with hot Cheetos.

"What I was craving them"i said looking at her.

I walked to my room and changed into baggy pants and Ashton's Shirt that I stole.

(10 minutes later)

"Your here again"doctor Williams said.

"Yes I am how's he doing so far Doctor"i asked hoping for a good answer.

"He made small movement when you left but other then that he looks good"i nodded my head and walked to his room.

Ashton's POV

"Hey Ash it's me again just wanted to come back and sleep with you"i heard Gabby say.I tried to wake up I really did but I failed to.i tried opening my eyes but I still couldn't or them so I only moved my fingers which was much easier.

"These bad boys have been kicking me nonstop wanna feel"she asked me.

She then put my hand on her stomach indeed the babies were kicking.

I only smiled in my head but u couldn't smile physically.

"I really need you now"she whispered.i felt a tear drop hit my hand.Oh no is she crying!.I need to wake up.But sadly I couldn't.

"1 more day till Christmas and I have a present for you but I have to go love you"oh my door I couldn't move please don't leave me Gabby please.

But she couldn't hear my.I hate this so much.

Gabrielle's POV

Walking back to the pack house was the hardest thing to do.I just left Ashton alone.Ugh I'll have to go back when I can.

"Alpha we need to buy decorations for the kids"one of the pack member said to me.

"Okay go to the beta ask him to do it please I'm kinda busy"I walked to my room and collapsed on my bed.I began to cry harder.I don't understand with this happened to me off all people o just have to suck it up and take it like a women.

"Oh bell"i heard someone say.

I turned my head and to see Sally standing at my door entrance.

"Just leave me alone"I chocked out."Please.."

I hard the door slam shut but I didn't expat to see her rubbing my back.

"No can do sister"

I didn't replay her because I was to busy crying.

✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋😪✋

I know I know it's too short and I'm sorry for that once more again☺️😪💕

I couldn't feel the spark I was feeling anymore😪💦