Chapter 24

Isabella's POV

Well that was beautiful.Now o have to take care of the little devils I call my nephews.I mean they are cute and all but when they're alone with me oh..no they start acting like sweet little devils.

"Auntie I'm hungry can we please get some McD's" Alex asked in he's cute little voice,ah those eyes.

"Fine but don't tell your mom"

We were currently walking into McD's when a familiar scent hit me.I stopped in my tracks looking around but there was no one so I just walked in with the boys right by my side.

"Hello welcome to McDonald's what can I get you?" the worker asked.

"Well I'd like two Happy meals and large fries with a coke no ice" I ordered.

Whilst I was ordering the boys were out of my sight instantly,this is why I dot go to places with them!!.

Okay okay chillax Isi everything will be fine.Just follow the scent,i heard laughter coming from the east side so I followed it.Right there and then Alex and Alexander were playing in the arms of Angelo..

Angelo turned around and looked at me with so much hurt,regret and love.

"Boys what did I tell you about leaving without me"I ignored him and pulled the boys closer to me.

"Isabella it's good to see you"he said coming closer,i back up a little making Angelo sigh.

"I'm truly sorry about everything I really am sorry I hope you can forgive me one day and maybe come to me I swear I'd cherish you till I die I promise I am a changed man now that I realized that I can't live by my past and hurt other people and mostly hurt the one person I love"Angelo spoke softly with so much love.

This made my hurt warm inside.But I couldn't let him in that easily but at the same time It hurts me more to be without him even though he was abusive.

One thing that shocked me the most was that this time I let him and.I arm and hugged him..yes I did the unbelievable and hug him,i missed his warm arms around me.Then and there I knew instantly that he has changed and that I love him more then ever.I didn't even realize that I was actually crying until I felt tears.

"I-I still love y..o..u"i stuttered out and shocked on my words at the end.

"Shh"Angelo whispered stroking my hair.That just calmed me faster then I thought.

Angelo let go of me but I didn't wanna let go.I heard him chuckle lightly.

"Let go I promise I won't leave you"

I nodded and let go.Oh he's eyes just made my stomach do a 360.He had beard hear but it was short like really short but it made him look more sexy.My hand instantly stoked his beard(is that even I good word to describe the way I'm feeling he's hair),anyway back to reality.

"Come back to the pack tomorrow I wanna surprise you with something's" Angelo whispered holding my fave with he's hands.I looked up at him through my thick eyelashes.

"O-okay"

He smiled and kissed my cheek.Im thankful that he didn't go too far.

We said our good buys and we parted our own ways.

I may have let him in that fast but at the end of the day I can be happy once more and that's basically my goal to be happy.The boys and I arrived home.

"Auntie can we please watch a movie please please please.." Alexander asked.You see they are little devils.Sighing I nodded to them picking out Lion king.Reason why I chose lion King is because A.Children instantly shut up B.They turn into innocent Angels.

I made popcorn whilst the boys set up the movie(which was actually really impressive for 3,5,6 year olds,what? I may be they aunt but I can't always remember people's age I'm a human for crying out loud,okay wait no I'm a werewolf but hey we can have a forget memory).

"Auntie your zooming out again"Alex laughed snapping he's fingers in front of my face.That brought me back to reality.I growled at him then laughed.

"Okay Mr Inspector play the movie" I shooed him off.

"Okay okay jweez women"he laughed,ugg so cute when he can't pronounce a word wrong.

Next Day.

I was on my way to Angelo's pack and trust me I was so happy to see him.Nana(Ashton's mom)was looking after the boys I was child free.I arrived at the gate waiting for someone to open it up.I can't opens because it's huge and I mean huge in height and length there's no handle or anything.Finally the gates open,i notice that the guards are on high alert meaning they have guns and some are in wolf form in the bushes but I can still see them.When they notice who I am they bow down and I smile.Driving down the dirt road reaching yer another gate but this Gate wasn't as tall as the other.The gate opened and I drove parking near the huge fountain.At the door stood Angelo smiling so big.

I got out the car and walked to him calmly surprisingly.

"hey baby girl"Angelo said kissing my cheek.

"Hello"i whispered blushing.

"Dong hide your cute blush from me"he chuckled making butterflies start flying around my stomach.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it.I blushed even more.

We walked inside the pack house heading outside.I was actually scared of this surprise.

"Common I swear I won't do anything I promise"angelo whispered.

I nodded and we started walking to the woods.I loved the sent of the woods It always found a way to calm.

"Close your eyes"

I did what he said and closed them.

"No peeking"

"Okay"

"Pinky promise"

I laughed and nodded.

"Okay step forward"

I stepped forward and waited.

"Okay you can open your eyes"

I opened my eyes and my eyes start to water up.In Front of me is a wall with pictures of me and pictures of me with Angelo.On too of the wall had a sigh saying 'My love forever till I die'

"I built this cause when day id like us to have a family and we can put pictures on the wall and all our achievements as a family,I built this wall so when we all sad we can come here and look at happy memories.There's even a roof covering so it doesn't get messed up tomorrow the couches are being put soon enough this wall will turn into a small roomed house"

That was the last trigger.I ran to him and jumped and him kissing him deeply.At first he was surprised so he didn't kiss me back that got me scared but then when I was about to pull away but he kissed me back with as much passion.

I pulled away and sighed.

"Angelo I-I love you"i said kissing him again.

:::::::::\::::::::::::::(:::////:::::::):

So😁
How'd you like it
I'd like to thank people for actually reading this❤️
I love you guys❤️
God bless and please vote and comment❤️