Chapter 4.

^Max^

Gabrielle's POV

Oh god!!

"Hello Miss Bell how are you"the doctor asked me.

"Yes I'm okay doctor,I just get sick now and then"i said holding my stomach.

"Okay so I'll just take some test and see what's wrong"he said he handed me a glass tube.I looked at him and he told me to go to the bathroom and pee in the tube which was kinda hard,the tube was really small.I finished and came out the bathroom ,I handed him the tube.Right now I was scared and my heart was beating faster then ever.The doctor finally came back with a folder.

"Bell your squeezing my hand to much"grace hissed out then snatched her hand away from mine.

"Well ladies I have good news" he said smiling.Oh thank the lords it's good new not bad.

"Well Miss bell you are pregnant"the doctor announced.

My heart started beating faster and faster.My lungs were closing on me.My breathing was now unstable.My body was shaking violently.Back dots started to form causing my vision to blur a bit.

"Oh Bella!"

And that's the last thing I heard.

(10 minutes later)

"Wake up bell"someone said.

I woke up with a headache that was really bad.I heard my head with my eyes,my vision came back to normal.

"You really need to get up"Grace said and took my hand.I snatched my hand away from hers and started crying.

"Grace please tell me that was just a dream"i asked her with pleading eyes.She shock her head and sighed.I started crying even more for about 10 minutes straight.

"Common let's fix you up the alpha's waiting for us"

I didn't even say anything,grace lead me to the bathroom and gave me a wet cloth to dry my face.

"Let's go"

We were half way down the stars and I smelt that beautiful scent.Ashton's here!!.

The Prince was standing there talking to the alpha.It hurt seeing him .It hurt knowing he didn't want me as a mate.It hurt that I was rejected.Thank the mood goddess that he didn't actually say he was rejecting me because that would be totally painful.

'Go to mate!' Angie cried out.

'Angie we have to strong okay for me?'

'F-fine' she sounded hurt and she closed the mind link.

The Alpha and prince were looking at me like they said something to me.

"U-uh afternoon"i bowed my head and Alpha Max nodded whilst the prince looked at me with discussed,lust and hurt but soon covered it.

I walked to the kitchen and grace pulled my arm making me turn to her.

"What was that all about"grace asked me.

"Prince Ashton got me pregnant and his my mate"i said looking away.

"Bell oh bell"she said looking panicked.She hugged me and I cried on her shoulder.

"We'll talk later now we have to get lunch ready"i said so we got the food ready and grace set up the table for everybody.Everyone came and sat down they started eating and chatted amongst themselves.

"Gabrielle thank you for the food"Alpha said and smiled at me.

I nodded my head and sat down.I looked up and noticed the the pack slut was flirting with my MATE which hurt.I excused myself and left to eat in the kitchen.

Sitting alone in the kitchen really helped me.I thought about this baby.How I'm going to take care of it.How I'm going to feed it?.All these question ran through my head.I was so deep into my thoughts I didn't here Ashton walk in.

"Hey"he said awkwardly.

"Good evening prince"i bowed my head and kept looking down.I was just about to get up when Ashton stopped me.

"Call me Ashton"i just nodded and walked to the sink.I finished washing the dishes and turned around I instantly regretted turning,right there I see Ashton kissing Emily (pack slut number 2).I just stood there staring like a stupid person.

Thank the lord Alpha Max came in and saved me from looking at them even more.Making the two pull away instantly.

"Gabrielle thanks for cooking food,please show Prince Ashton the way to were he will be sleeping at"alpha said making nod my head.AlphaZach looked at me with pity.

'Alpha which room is he staying in' I asked through our pack mind link

'The one next to yours and we have to talk when your done'

After Alpha Max said that I walked to where Ashton was and told him to follows me and guess what Emily comes too.Ugh like seriously I don't have time for this.

We walked until the 4th floor and I stopped.

"As you know this is the floor of the head fighters and so on, this is my room whatever you need you look for me if I'm not here I'm sure Smily here will help you"i pointed to where my room was.

I pointed to the room next to mine and said "this will be your room Prince Ashton but I'll ask my alpha if you can change and stay upstairs with the high ranking weres" I said then opened the door to his room.

"That won't be necessary thank you"Ashton said.i left straight after and walked to my alpha's office.

I knocked and waited for an answer,after a answer I walked in.

"Let's get down to business shell we"he said then smiled I nodded my head.

"I know the prince is your mate and he doesn't went a mate and he got you pregnant"i gulped and looked at my feet not looking at him.

"H-how do you know"i stuttered out.

"He told me but he didn't say you were pregnant I just smelt your sent which was different"he said.i only looked at him with wide eyes.

After about 2 minutes of just staring at him I felt a sharp pain got through my chest which really hurt.

"Ahh!"i screamed out in pain holding my chest.

"Oh god no!"Alpha Max said then looked at me I looked into his eyes and he looked at me sympathy was written all over his face.

"W-what's going on M-Max"i stutters out and felt more pain.

"Your mate mated with someone else"he said then shock his head.

'Gab did he just do what I think he did'Angie asked.

'Yes he did'

After saying that I blocked our mind link and cried.I can't believe he did that.I still had hope that we will be mates but I was wrong like always.Max helped me up and told me it was going to be okay.That night I spent it with Alpha Max crying on his shirt and him saying soothing words.

✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋

💕Sorry for a short chapter💕
💁comment and like please💁