Chapter 20

Gabrielle's POV

Was my mother really moaning or I'm a hearing things.I switched of my phone and looked at nothing thinking about my mother.Who was she with or what was she doing.

I thought for a few minutes.Ill just have to investigate later.

Ncaww Grace looks so cute next to Alex all snuggled up.I heard a growl and snapped my eyes at where the sound came from.Ashton looked scary standing well walking here.

"Ashton chill why are you so mad!!!"i whisper shouted.

I got up and picked up Zander but he started whining.

"Shhh baby shhh sleep now"i coed and he fell asleep instantly.I looked at Ashton and glared at him.

"Grace get up please"i woke her up and she opened her eyes like a crazy person and looked at me with wide eye's.She got up and did the same which was pick Alex but glare at me.We walked past an angry Ashton and walked to the house,we put the boys in there room and Grace went to the guest room.Now I have to go back to Ashton and my room..ugh.

I was in the room now I just finished washing my hair so now I'm combing it.The door opened and I knew it was Ashton.I wasn't angry at him I just wanted a apology.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you babe"

I run to him and wrapped my arms around him.I looked into he's eyes and he looked into mine.That moment was like one of those romance movies.I kissed him and he kissed me passionately.

One thing lead to another and now we lying in bed spooning each other.Don't worry we didn't have sex.

"I love you Gabby"

I love you too"i whispered back and drifted off to sleep

Grace's POV

Today was the day Michael comes back from a Meeting for all beta's around the world.I was in the kitchen cooking bacon and eggs when I heard the door open.I put the pan on the other side and run to the door well sorta wobbled to the door.Michael was at the door step and I froze why did I freeze maybe it was because he's sent smelt like some she-wolf 's sent combined with he's!!.I just stood there not doing anything but starting at he's face.I looked up and down and spotted that he's marriage ring was off so now you could see the tan line.

"Hey babe i missed you"he said and came closer to me and hugged me.I didn't hug him back so he let go.

"What's wrong babe why you crying"Michael asked caressing my cheek,i slapped he's hand away from my face and he sighed.I touched my face and noticed that indeed I was crying.

"Why"i whispered..

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry baby I wasn't thinking I was drunk

"I can't believe you really I can't after what we've been through you go and fuck it off"

I run upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom,crying crying and crying my guts out.

"Grace please just here me out"he cried,hes wolf was whimpering at the thought of me rejecting them which was rather sad.

"No!!just go and leave me to cry alone"

I was overacting but you can't blame me he did cheat on me.Ugh maybe if I give him another chance.

"Okay fine I'll go but when you get out of there I'll be waiting like I always do"he calmly said and walked away.I sighed and opened the door,no one was the so I took a few steps forward.I then felt arms wrap around my baby bump,i knew who it was because of the little electric sparks.I sighed and relaxed when I breathed in he's scent which was spices and sweet.Michaels head was at the crook of my neck and he was doing the same as I was which was breathing in each other's scent.

"lo siento bebé"he whispered and kissed my neck making me shutter.
Translation:(I'm sorry babe)

"te perdono"I whispered back enjoying the moment.
Translation:(I forgive you)

It was silent for a while.

"soy demasiado indulgente a veces"i laughed out after saying that.
Translations:(I'm too forgiving at times)

He laughed out also and agreed.We finished laughing and went downstairs to watch movies and drink hot coco.I snuggled into Michael and we watched 'The Fault In Our Stars',that movie wormed my heart and made me cry but stopped when Michael teased me about being a softy when he's tears betrayed him when Augustus Waters was crying in the car.

"Your the baby you know"i glared at him and laughed and snuggled even more closer to Michael.

I was about to sleep when I heard Michael say

"Goodnight sexy I love you"

I closed my eyes and the dark consumed me.

Unknown POV

Michael is mine and Ashton's will be my sisters.Ill have to call Rob and tell him the plan is set for tomorrow.I can't wait to use my witch powers FINALY it's been ages.

Get ready Isabella and Grace,get ready..get ready for what's coming your way.

-::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;:::;:;;:;:;:;:;:;;:;:;;:;::;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.:

Yeah it's short and yeah it took long to update but I'm sorry I'm so caught up with school 😹😳❤️

Thank you❤️

Please vote