Chapter 24

Trappers Priority 💍

Chapter 24 :

Mercedes & Ja had been in the tow trucks company office for hours . They were both glad they decided to leave baby Maj with her grandparents . If they had brung her , she'd be having a fit by now .

Ja watched as the same bumb ass dude who kept asking Mercedes was she okay in eyed her .

Ja placed his hand right where Mercedes fat pussy sat in her Balmain jeans , just so the guy could see all of the woman sitting beside him, was off limits .

Mercedes pushed Ja's hand from in between her legs . She was cranky as hell & didn't have time for Ja's egotistical contest .

Ja sat with his legs cocked open & a mug on his face as him & the worker eyed each other .

" yo my mans , you got something you wanna get off Ya chest "? Ja asked sizing him up .

" Nah , you got it Dawg ". The worker said putting his hands up . He just couldn't help but stare at the beauty that sat next to the street dude .

She looked like she was in a league of her own , way higher than the hood nigga that sat next to her . She was too beautiful & too classy looking to be getting down with a wanna be gangster ass nigga like him . Little did the worker know though .

Maybe he was her body guard or something . The way the female or whoever did her car , did look like she could use some kind of backup .

" hello beautiful ", the worker took his chance .

Ja pulled his pistol from the waist of his sweats & aimed it at the worker .

" I told you go on bout Ya bidness fam , this one right here is off limits ". Ja spoke as the worker shook in his boots .

Mercedes couldn't believe that Ja had pulled a fucking gun out in broad daylight like he didn't have a fuck to give .

But all of Ja's common sense went out the window when it came to his woman , he wasn't with the bullshit . He let the guy off at first , but he tried it when he spoke to her like her nigga wasn't sitting right there next to her . The nigga was straight up disrespectful & Ja didn't tolerate no shit like that . In broad daylight , day lights savings or day light spending , he wasn't wrapped to tight when it came to Mercedes .

" My fault man , I thought you was her bodyguard or something ",

" Bounce my nigga , my trigger finger starting to itch ". Ja warned , hand still on the gun .

The worker did as he was told and Ja tucked his gun away .

" Are you freaking serious right now "? Mercedes whispered harshly , just glad that nobody had walked in on the incident just seconds before .

" Dead ass serious . Do it look like I'm joking to you "? Ja asked a scowl on his face .

Mercedes turned back around in her seat & began playing with her phone . She was regretting letting him come with her .

👀👀👀👀

It was 2:30 when they had finally settled the car issues & cost of repairs for the vehicle . Their insurance covered the car , so a new one was in the works for Mercedes already .

" You hungry "? Mercedes asked as she put on her seatbelt & started the car .

" Yeah , but not for no food ", Ja spoke his hand massaging her thigh as she drove .