Chapter 27

Trappers priority 💍

Picture of home in MM ( this is goalsssss ) 🙌🏾😍

Chapter 27 :

1 week later ✨

" Cedes wake yo ass up , we have to meet with the realtor ". Ja said smacking her bare ass cheeks .

" I don't wanna ", she groaned as her & baby maj cuddled closely on the Egyptian sheets of the California king size bed .

" So you wanna live In this condo til we die "? Ja asked .

" Can we meet her later "?

Tired of going back and forth with her Ja gave her a wedgie with her thong , stretching it as far as it would go until he ripped it .

" Get yo ass up out this bed for I beat that ass next ", Ja warned gripping both reddened cheeks .

Mercedes whimpered as she pulled the thin material from her butt .

" I'm up ",

" Imma get Maj dressed , go handle ya business ".

🏡🏡🏡

They had a 2 hour drive to look forward to , so Mercedes sat in the back seat nursing majesty with a receiving blanket over her chest as Ja drove to God knows where .

" Fuck is you covering yourself for ? Ain't nobody in here but us . Take that blanket off my baby head ", Ja said reaching into the back seat & pulling the lavender blanket .

" you scared her asshole. Can you stop at a rest stop so I can get something to eat "? Mercedes asked .

" The next Rest stop is in like a hour ", Ja responded reading the sign .

Cedes just sighed & threw her head back .

" can you turn on some music "?

Ja turned on a Mariah Carey CD & don't forget about us played softly .

" Can you turn off the AC "?

Ja just looked at her through the rear view mirror shaking his head , her and all these damn request . But he did everything she asked without a second thought .

" Where are we going "?

" Poconos babe ". Ja responded leaning back in the drivers seat getting comfortable . It was just his luck it was traffic .

" This some bullshit ", Ja groaned in frustration. He knew what time he had to be on the road to miss the traffic but being in a relationship with Cedes meant they were always going to be behind schedule .

🏡🏡🏡🏡

Mercedes was in complete awe as they drove towards the main entrance of the home .

Looking further at the Engraved Initials on the gold gates , Mercedes gasped . M & J was capitalized in a marble heart with Blue writing .

" babe ... No . I know you didn't . Please tell me you didn't ". Mercedes said almost ready to faint .

Ja smirked cockily and replied " Daddy did ".

" Who owned this house before us "? Mercedes asked .

" Nobody , I had it built . 4.5 million dollars ".

Mercedes felt her eyes getting Misty as they came to a stop in the 8 door car garage . Leaning over the console , Mercedes caught Ja's lips in a passionate kiss .

" If we didn't have Maj in this car .. I'd give you the best blow job of your life . Too bad though " Cedes said kissing his lips twice more .

" Wait til you see inside bae , shit is dope ".