Chapter 16

Trappers Priority 💍

Chapter 16 :

Ja drove around , aimlessly .

He was pissed that now , he had to share his home with his wife's cousin who was trying to fuck him & her fresh daughter .

Ja fingers drummed the steering wheel of his 2014 , cocaine white hummer truck .

He really wanted to come out and tell his wife ... But he knew that'd cause so much trouble . Being so that his wife was 7 months pregnant ... Fighting was unacceptable & dangerous for their child & her .

Sighing , Ja cut up the volume as Keyshia cole sung Long way down . Don't get him wrong , he was a hard core thug at heart ... But shit ... Who didn't like Keyshia cole ?

Yeah that rap shit was Cool sometimes but he couldn't listen to it all day compared to R&B .

Rubbing a hand across his grown out curly hair , he sighed . He was truthfully tired as fuck & wanted some good , wet ass pussy .

He knew he wouldn't be balls deep in no gushy tonight , so he just kept cruising the streets til about 3 in the morning , smoking a fat ass blunt & just mellowing himself out .

•••

Mercedes sat up in bed , her back against the headboard when she heard her husband come into their home .

Her little cousin Tara was laying beside her sleeping because Michelle had to run some errands & decided to stay at her friends house around the way for the night .

When Ja stepped inside the bedroom , Mercedes could smell the weed filling the air .

As much as she loved His chinky eyes when he was high ... The smell was making her queezy as fuck .

She watched as he sat at the edge of the bed , his back faced toward her & pulled off his sneakers .

" So we gone play the ignoring game "? Mercedes asked Glaring a whole into his back .

Ja just ignored her , when she should have came and talked to him ... She didn't . Now he ain't wanna talk . It was either Mercedes way or no way ... He was just gone sleep in the guest room until he got his thoughts together , not to mention his side of the bed was taken up by The little girl .

Rolling his eyes , Ja put his sneakers in their correct box & stepped out his pants , leaving him in his Tommy Hilfiger boxer shorts & his White V-neck polo tee .

Grabbing a pair of Ball shorts , he slips them on and leaves the room . He needed a little time to just ... Gather his thoughts so he didn't go the fuck off on his wife . He knew she was just trying to be a good person compared to her usual selfish ways .

•••

When Ja Wokeup the next morning , it was to Tara jumping on the bed beside him & singing loudly .

Irritated that he got woken up at 7:13 in the morning , Ja climbed out the bed & traveled to his bedroom & laid next to his very much awake wife .

Closing his eyes , he heard his wife speak .

" So you still ignoring me "? She asked sadly . She didn't mean to upset her husband by any means . She should've talked to him & it upset her that she did make a drastic decision without his consent when they shared this house together .

" Mercedes I was just woken up out my sleep by a little girl jumping beside me & singing Or nah by the Weeknd . Im cranky as hell right now . We'll talk later ". Ja spoke putting his head on her belly and his arms around her waist .